2012 Eureka Springs June 1-3

Your killing me Hal. I totally forgot about that picture. LOL

Sent from my DROIDX using Forum Runner

It's one of my favorite pics!:laugh: The look on Peppers face cracks me up. :thumbsup: I guess I need to post the follow up too. Semi thought you looked soooo good in your new rain suit he had to have one.:laugh:

100_0554.jpg

this thread was a lot more fun when we were just picking on twotonevert :lol:

Wow, I'm so sorry I missed some of those shots from previous MnGs :laugh:

I'd love to go, but time off is really tough to come by this year :(

planning on going this year .... who knows if i can make it or not.... it was such a blast last time i was there
:please:

I have seen better legs on a chicken!:laugh:

i can't deny that brother! :laugh:

come on and join in everyone, i've heard a lot of "i wish i had been there" and no "i'm sorry i went"!! we always figure out how to have a great time...riding for everyone who wants to ride (at your own comfort level and speed), shopping for everyone who wants to shop, plenty to eat (and that means something coming from me :lol:), beautiful sunsets, a refreshing pool to dive into after coming in all hot and sweaty, and most importantly is the friends and fellowship that overshadow everything else...that's what keeps me coming back year after year :beerchug:

you can call Kathy at pointwest to confirm- I think 209 us upper parking lot level- and 100s is pool level-lower level--

are rooms 101 to 209 located in the same area

they are on opposite ends and sides of the building, this is the parking lot level which is the 200 rooms and 209 would be closest while 101 is downstairs and the front door opens above the lake/pool area...the rooms are the full width of the building so everyone has lake views

IMG_5472 (Large).jpg

i can't deny that brother! :laugh:

come on and join in everyone, i've heard a lot of "i wish i had been there" and no "i'm sorry i went"!! we always figure out how to have a great time...riding for everyone who wants to ride (at your own comfort level and speed), shopping for everyone who wants to shop, plenty to eat (and that means something coming from me :lol:), beautiful sunsets, a refreshing pool to dive into after coming in all hot and sweaty, and most importantly is the friends and fellowship that overshadow everything else...that's what keeps me coming back year after year :beerchug:
Amen Brother :thumbsup:

Come on Tim, you know you wanna! wanna .... hell yes !!!!!!! can i make it is the question ??????

I used to ride my Ducati in that area all the time when I lived in Tulsa. I subscribed to this thread and will put this on my calander. Just can't decide which busa to bring.

Back