2 maybe 3 riders down this week... Bash 09

OMFG!!! WOW! What a crazy last couple of days out there!

VERY glad to read that everyone is OK. Big props to the GIXXER fishers!

Safety is key, and I am glad that the 2 that went down are in good condition, bikes repaired and riders are able to get back down the road.

Please regardless of where you are, what you are riding or your mad skilz, please keep the shiny side UP!

I have a very sore shoulderblade, but other than that Im ok. I was coming in pretty fast on this corner and I just didnt feel like my tires were warm enough to lay it over. So I basically ran it off into the grass. Of course when you hit the brakes in the grass, you are going down!

It all happened so fast, that when I got up, I was looking for my bike and it was no longer in the grass, but rather in the river!!
I have to give props to silver surfer and racer v for kindly going in the river to fetch it out. And the rest of the crew who showed up to help. The bike was totally submerged in 5 ft. of water.
I have to give big big props to gixxer hp and the rest of the guys who helped to get it running again. I had like 6 people who gladly made it a priority with their time to get it running and patch her up. I just couldnt believe that I had great people just dying to get it up and running again. :bowdown:
It was totally amazing!!

I always say I believe in karma. I helped wrench all week and the good karma of that came to help me to.:thumbsup:
The people of the org just fricken rock is all I can say. This has just been a great week. I did bring my Busa too but kinda sore to ride so yamahore (Ben) is out on her right now...:laugh:

We are very glad that you are ok Brendan!!! Now, where are the pictures of DINO (formerly known as Silversurfer) topless??? ANYONE????:whistle:

here you go pebbles!!!!

031.jpg

mishaps happen, especially when you gather as diverse of a group as we do at the beginning of most people's riding season...as has been said many times before, everyone needs to ride their own ride and not try to hang with, race, impress, etc. anyone else

at one time or the other over the course of the Bash, i rode with many of our members and have to say that i think this year was the best yet in people riding within their limits...no one was drinking and riding and only one member that i know of went down on the Dragon...that area is a great place to gather as there are multiple roads and riders with different levels of experience can head in different directions and everyone can have a great time...i am very glad that everyone walked away from their get-offs with a minimum amount of damage to themselves and their rides

i would encourage everyone to make it to the Bash at least once in their lives, it is an experience unlike any other...all i ask is we each leave our egos at home and come prepared to share a few days with our "family" :beerchug:

wow, what a crazy topic! good to hear you guys only hurt your pride and no serious damage. ???

This area has very challenging roads, it takes all your concentration.
Divert your attention for a moment and bad things happen.

Don't suggest drinking was a contributing factor. enough said.

Last edited:
Back