Another rider down at the Bash

Glad to hear that you are safely home, Shawn! Get yourself better!

(omslaw @ Apr. 30 2007,09:19) Glad to hear that you are safely home, Shawn!  Get yourself better!
Will do Omar... I have a plan for getting some paint work done to Bessie...
I will keep you posted...

Wow, as usual I'm late to a thread....glad to hear you're OK MC. Good on the H.org gang
beerchug.gif

Very glad to hear that you weren't hurt Shawn. I just don't have the time to make too many hospital visits.

Glad everything is ok Shawn . Did a iron but run from augusta sat rode the dragon one time and had to return home went with Revv and his uncle we had a blast looked for you but couldnt find you ran into GaBusa and Vman . I should be up there for Fall Bash hope to see everyone then ...

Glad You are ok I ride with chris(GSXTACY) out of
rock Island I could not make the bash due to a shoulder surgery but i will be there next year

Just throwing this up there as a flashback. In 2007, I went down during a somewhat lazy group ride up from Robbinsville to the CROT. There 6 or 7 of us riding and I was in the middle. For those familiar with the area, I went down just before you come up to Tapoco Lodge. It had been raining during the day - we were all excited to get out - and I got complacent. To this day I don't know how Semi (immediately behind me) didn't run me over when I ended up back out in the road. I wish there were more pictures to show what all these guys did for me. The thread is about, but what I want people to see is how the people there came together and got me and Bessie back on the road, This was my second oRg Meet and Greet - and it is the reason that these people are still friends and family to this day.

Just thought I would share.

Back