Another rider down at the Bash

Wo! Glad you're OK Shawn. I just saw this thread. What a trip. And way to go guys for the rebuild. You're an incredible bunch.

Sometimes shiat just happens and there isn't anything you can do about it. Some people think they can ride safe and never crash, I'm not one of them.
2 types of riders
tounge.gif

Those who will crash
and
those who will crash again

Glad the injuries were all minor
beerchug.gif

all i can say on the rebuild is, i had gone back to my hotel to get my spare turn signals, and before i could get back with them, there was already a set in the nose!

but none the less, those signals did get donated this week end

i also want to say that i am glad shawn is ok, and i give big props to him
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif

i had taken off the pig spotters and was running block off plates (which were just as good as the pig spotters). Shawn had an extra set, which he told me to use and keep. THANK YOU SHAWN!

OK, I found some pics - compliments of LCB.

Rashed left side:

S7000087.JPG

Bending the front sub frame back into proper position. What are those two on the right looking at?

S7000094.JPG

Shawn inspecting the finished product. I think he's happy
biggrin.gif

IMG_0246__Small_.JPG

That is unreal guys.
It's nice to know that good people are still in the world.

It seems all the good people ride a Busa.
beerchug.gif

Man Shawn, glad you're ok.

You know the main reason you crashed is because I wasn't there this year to slow you down.

(Revvv @ Apr. 29 2007,20:13) That is unreal guys.
It's nice to know that good people are still in the world.

It seems all the good people ride a Busa.
beerchug.gif
absolutely! It was awesome the way the gang threw down and got MC's steed off the lame. Makes me proud to just be member.

Well done you guys!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Wait 'til you see the bruise.. (I think someone got a pic of it)

You are one tough dude MC... no wonder you are a marine. Or was it just the percocets?
beerchug.gif

Yeah, Shawn's bruise looks painful
sad.gif

Kudos to the gang for getting his bike back so quickly...great group and true friends here
bowdown.gif

Those pics are awsome, but they still don't do justice to what you guys pulled off. It is unbelievable what we all went through that night...
The bike was at wheelers the next day for a quick once over and rear set weld - he found a problem with the forks not compressing all the way - but I will get to that. The family and I are home (arrived about 10:00 pm last night). It was an awesome weekend...
Thanks again to everyone!

(bronc3 @ Apr. 30 2007,08:07) Man Shawn, glad you're ok.

You know the main reason you crashed is because I wasn't there this year to slow you down.
You know, I made a comment or two about that... wish you would have been there!
sad.gif

Back