19 tooth front sprocket?

tofas2c

Registered
Im looking for a 19 tooth front sprocket for a Gen II, Im wondering who makes them and how I can get a hold of one for Maxton

$25 + shipping That's good~!~

Yes, this is my other personallity answering my own question~!~ :whistle:

Will that gear fit on a BKing and be able to keep the stock chain? Is there enough adjustment? Does it clear everything around the front sprocket? No rubbing anywhere? If so, I'll take one.

Hmmm..... Anyone know if the 19 tooth front sprocket clears everything and will still use the stock chain? I'm ready to buy, I have my credit card out, I'm ready to pay..... I just don't want to waste the money if it will not work on a BKing (should be exactly the same as a 2008 Busa). Credit Card is still in my hand! Come on Sponsor!

My guess is the B-king would have the same cover on the side...but only a guess.
We were told at first that it would not fit at all on the Busa, but appears to be incorrect information.

Did you send a PM?

I'm ordering the 19 tooth sprocket tomorrow morning. So I will see. Mathematically this will also put my speedometer darn near spot on! A nice benefit.:thumbsup:

The HPC Tuning Does make it Pull HARD. Cant Wait to get up there for you to tune my latest mods. 220+mph here i come.:beerchug::thumbsup::bowdown:

Will that gear fit on a BKing and be able to keep the stock chain? Is there enough adjustment? Does it clear everything around the front sprocket? No rubbing anywhere? If so, I'll take one.

A 19 will fit :beerchug:

Back