19 tooth front sprocket

Yeah, I looked on his website and will probably buy a Supersprox rear from him but didn't see a 19 front. I figured maybe some of the turbo guys would know who makes one.

Yeah, I looked on his website and will probably buy a Supersprox rear from him but didn't see a 19 front. I figured maybe some of the turbo guys would know who makes one.

Them, or touring guys like Pashnit. If he doesn't have it listed he may still know or be able to get it.

Do a search for a member named Spkrdctr and sprocket. I had a PM conversation with him a while back about a 19T sprocket he installed. I will end up doing that mod one day, but just kept the PM's for my reference.

Charles at Street N Track! The 19 tooth rocks! I am putting my 40 tooth rear sprocket on today. But will not be able to ride it until next week. The King has so much torque that combining it with the 1st gear ratio was too low for street/highway riding. I kept trying to shift into a non-existant 7th gear!!!:laugh: The 40 tooth rear and the 19 front uses the stock chain! It should really turn the bike (hopefully) into a nice street bike and freeway bike. I don't race and 1st gear pulls too hard for me to do nothing but hang on anyways. I'll let you all know how it goes after I ride it next week.

Charles at Street N Track! The 19 tooth rocks! I am putting my 40 tooth rear sprocket on today. But will not be able to ride it until next week. The King has so much torque that combining it with the 1st gear ratio was too low for street/highway riding. I kept trying to shift into a non-existant 7th gear!!!:laugh: The 40 tooth rear and the 19 front uses the stock chain! It should really turn the bike (hopefully) into a nice street bike and freeway bike. I don't race and 1st gear pulls too hard for me to do nothing but hang on anyways. I'll let you all know how it goes after I ride it next week.

19/40 is pretty dang tall...

How much power are you making?

19/40 is pretty dang tall...

How much power are you making?

Bone Stock! Street only bike. I don't race it as I don't have the skill to do it yet. If I did, the sprockets would go the other way....

I have no performance loss with the 19 and get very good gas mileage, well, unless I hammer it, then it drops from 45 to about 18....:cheerleader:

I'll see how the 40 sprocket does for the street. Gearing Commander shows it should be perfect for street riding. I will try it and report back!:thumbsup:

I've been running a 18/38 combo on my turbo. Pump fuel and 10.5 psi. I have 320 at the wheel. This is my cruising sprocket combination. Still has enough get up and go and gets great mileage if I don't hammer the throttle.:cool:

Bone Stock! Street only bike. I don't race it as I don't have the skill to do it yet. If I did, the sprockets would go the other way....

I have no performance loss with the 19 and get very good gas mileage, well, unless I hammer it, then it drops from 45 to about 18....:cheerleader:

I'll see how the 40 sprocket does for the street. Gearing Commander shows it should be perfect for street riding. I will try it and report back!:thumbsup:

Are you sure you don't mean 19/43?

19/40 on stock motor is going to be rough at slow speeds. Heck, you'll idle at like 25mph... :laugh:

Back