Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The world is ending !!!

Now that is a frightening thing. :laugh:

yea it was... :laugh: honestly I was a lot worse than he is... I got the "Pure Sleep" thing and it worked miracles... I got off cpap and sleep a lot better...

yea it was... :laugh: honestly I was a lot worse than he is... I got the "Pure Sleep" thing and it worked miracles... I got off cpap and sleep a lot better...
Thank you guys. That is NOT my fault. LOL

I mean come on now. This is not a DOG. 9 year old dogs are not suppose to hit in your hand.

P1070621.jpg
:whistle::laugh:

P1070621.jpg

I saw that on TV the other day. Does it work? I will try it. I got a CPAP, but can't sleep with things on my face

And you wonder why she's afraid of you...:poke:

What did you do to that dog Lurch? She looks REAL paranoid you're touching her... :rofl:
Nothing I swear. Must be the SIZE. But you are bigger than I am.

Nothing I swear. Must be the SIZE. But you are bigger than I am.

Good point... My GF's Chihuahua HATES me... Well, 1 of them does, the other mexican Rat Loves me... It's weird...

Wait...did I read that correctly? There's somebody bigger than my Lurch? ???

Wait...did I read that correctly? There's somebody bigger than my Lurch? ???
Yep.
Yamahor is like 10'10" and bigger than than a 787.:whistle:

Yep.
Yamahor is like 10'10" and bigger than than a 787.:whistle:

Ok... Shrink the height by 4' and the size by ALOT... But yeah, Lurch is tiny. :p 6'10" 340lbs :thumbsup:

*cue circus music*
And for our next show, Lurch will be riding on Yamahors shoulders as Yamahor rides this tiny unicycle across this tight rope strung over a pool filled with Mutated man eating Large mouth Bass!!!

Yes I want a DOG. That qualifies as a DOG. The bigger the better, Big guys can NOT have little rats:laugh:

But she will look so good in your man bag Kevin :whistle:

Top Bottom