Worlds largest dog

Speed King

Banned
Now, this is a DOG!!

Meet 'Giant George' the 7ft-long blue great dane who could be the world's tallest dog

Standing at nearly 43 inches tall from paw to shoulder and weighing a staggering 245lbs could this be the world's new tallest dog?

Pictured here in the parks of Tuscon , Arizona , George, a four-year-old blue great dane, looks more like a miniature horse than a dog.

giant-george-great-dane-1.jpg

First pic doesn't look right for some reason ?
Guys head is super small and dog is way too big ?
Second pic looks ok but the scale doesn't seem to match with first one ?

Either way I hope his HOA doesn't make them pick up afterward. He would need a hefty bag for that pile :rofl:

UncleSteve thanks for link . The second pic looked real and i didn't doubt the truth.
The first pic just looks weird is all .

In the first pic the guys head is barely bigger than dogs nose ?

Could just be like one of those fish pics where fisherman holds fish closer to camera to make his catch look bigger ?

In the first pic the guys head is barely bigger than dogs nose ?

Could just be like one of those fish pics where fisherman holds fish closer to camera to make his catch look bigger ?

Exactly..."forced perspective". You nailed them on that one Blanca!
The second pic & the vid don't make the dog look nearly as big. Still a BIG dog though!!!!

I miss my Danes so much...such great dogs! I'd love to have him!!

I had a St. Bernard as a kid, 225 lbs. I think he might have been the largest St. Bernard :)

LOVE big dogs!!! :love:

225lbs? Holy cow!

He was a giant...his nose was as big as my Dad's fist. Stray in CO, beaten by the neighbors as a puppy, just trying to get him to go away. Friends of my parents took him in because they had a Bernard, but they couldn't keep two, so we got him and he was with us for almost 12 years. He was a huge dog, intimidating...started my love for the large breeds :)

Named my Busa after him :thumbsup:

I assure you, giant George is real. He was on a talk show not to long ago. Even has his own facebook page. I myself have a blue great Dane. They are amazing animals. He just turned 10 months and is 150lbs. And he's going thru almost 2 50lb bags of feed a month.

I assure you, giant George is real. He was on a talk show not to long ago. Even has his own facebook page. I myself have a blue great Dane. They are amazing animals. He just turned 10 months and is 150lbs. And he's going thru almost 2 50lb bags of feed a month.

:worthless: 'cause I love Danes :please:

Back