Inaugural Busa Stampede / Reno / 2009

Uh, Oh. Now I have to pick and choose.

Bash or Stampede.

Dambit, Scar.

:D

--Wag--

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cheerleader: looks like a great time, can't wait for the website/info
great job guys!!!!!!!!

One additional note to add to the announcement...

PARKING: UPDATE

We have arranged a cordoned-off section of the main parking lot for our bikes. This is a well-lit, covered area which will be used exclusively by our group for the Stampede.

We're looking at getting a bonded security guard for the overnights. If it's not too pricey, we're going to put that in place. Seems like a small price for infinite peace of mind.

Uh, Oh. Now I have to pick and choose.

Bash or Stampede.

Dambit, Scar.

:D

--Wag--

I know it's going to be a choice many people will be alongside you making, Lou.

We're hoping the Stampede in no way dilutes the Bash...one of the reasons we made the dates in Summer.

Go, Jeffery, go! Hope you used a pencil on that calendar of yours...and you can INK the Stampede!!!
That's 4 days after my birthday. There is no plans for that time frame yet.... And you are under the mistaken impression that I write on the calendar... Silly Scar - the calendar is run by Sarah :laugh:

any idea on room rates and meals yet?????

Warchild negotiated us a stellar room rate...I believe it's $89/night plus Reno's "Give me my money" tax. :laugh:

Meals are still up in the air. We have a banquet (and presumably and "Awards Ceremony") on Saturday night (buffet), and the rest of the meals are still under consideration. One thing is certain, some of the meals, if not most, will be OYO (on your own). People can keep their costs down this way (or, conversely, splurge), and it'll give everyone an opportunity to get out and see Reno a bit (you know...not from 7,000' on a mountainside twisty). :laugh:

More information will be promulgated on the website...

Yee-hah!!!

Last edited:
Wingding will be leading the pack from Seattle! Perhaps with an overnight scheduled somewhere halfway down in Oregon.

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: sounds great, only 9 more months too wait :whistle:

...wait...and plan...promote...and save...

It'll go by fast, brother. Plenty of time for everyone to shift their calendars and priorities...

:laugh:

:beerchug:

Great planning, Scar and Warchild! Looks like you guys are covering all the bases.

Nine months is plenty of advance notice! It would be great to get some of the AZ guys together and ride up to meet some more 'Busa fanatics.

Great work, and thanks for all the effort.

Great planning, Scar and Warchild! Looks like you guys are covering all the bases.

Nine months is plenty of advance notice! It would be great to get some of the AZ guys together and ride up to meet some more 'Busa fanatics.

Great work, and thanks for all the effort.

There will definitely be AZ guys going to this...I need a point-person from your area to charge the light brigade (Stampede-Style) heading North. If you're interested in heading that group, please advance and be recognized. :laugh:

I love this stuff.

Back