Inaugural Busa Stampede / Reno / 2009

Oh...and hopefully meeting up with Ozz, Raydog, Vmax2busa, and Bosshound should be cool. We only got to hang out a little bit at Fernley, but hopefully actually get to do some riding together. :thumbsup:

Hope you can make it out Ryan! oh the roads my freind dont miss the roads, twisties with a view and these roads are less bumpy than Fernley:laugh::beerchug:

Well I will be there God willing...I tell you it would be good to meet some of you strangers,LOL.

And don't forget, I am 6 minutes from the Peppermill, have a big side yard (for trailer queens), motorcycle work table, air tools, etc. for any adjustments, repairs and such!

Raydog (Doyle)

P1000964.JPG

And don't forget, I am 6 minutes from the Peppermill, have a big side yard (for trailer queens), motorcycle work table, air tools, etc. for any adjustments, repairs and such!

Raydog (Doyle)

Right on, Doyle!

Raydog (Doyle)

I might have to take advantage of that offer raydog! I'm gonna have to tow a trailer if I can make it. Chicago to Reno is a long way to go without a tankbag, any touring bags, etc. I can't fit 6 days worth of clothes and supplies in just my backpack. Thanks for the offer :beerchug:

I might have to take advantage of that offer raydog! I'm gonna have to tow a trailer if I can make it. Chicago to Reno is a long way to go without a tankbag, any touring bags, etc. I can't fit 6 days worth of clothes and supplies in just my backpack. Thanks for the offer :beerchug:

We will do everything to accomodate you! Raydog

Raydog (Doyle)

If I can make it I'll be in this with 3 friends.:laugh:

post-6-51517-CIMG3012__Small_.jpg

Wingding will be leading the pack from Seattle! Perhaps with an overnight scheduled somewhere halfway down in Oregon.

As long as you plan to arrive on Friday for registration, Adam...I support that fully.

Thanks for taking the lead on behalf of all the PacNW peeps! :beerchug:

Oh, yeah... and :moon:

Rock On!

July 26 is my birthday! So I know what my present is going to be! Honey, we're going to RENO! I get the feeling she'll be bringing the 928 as the chase car.

Woot woot, pahrty tyme

Rock On!

July 26 is my birthday! So I know what my present is going to be! Honey, we're going to RENO! I get the feeling she'll be bringing the 928 as the chase car.

Woot woot, pahrty tyme

Fantastic news!!! And what a way to spend the b-day, bro! :beerchug::cheerleader:

Back