The Dragon in <5 min

is this video sped up or something wrong with the site.

seems like the time even ticks faster.

Last edited:
Had to stop after a minute and having counted at least a half dozen blatant double yellow cross-overs in a turn. That kind of riding runs oncoming riders off the road. :rulez:

where is the video? I seen 1 video with the old car moving out.

is this video sped up or something wrong with the site.

seems like the time even ticks faster.

To do it in 5 min, the video would have to be chopped or sped up. 10 minutes is insanely fast and only a few folks on sport bikes are even capable of that.

Dont see the video anymore..says it does not exist.

But i've seen the dragon on a springer before! :laugh:
img_1606.jpg

img_1606.jpg

Last edited:
I once saw a video of a guy on a yellow Goldwing run the dragon in 11+ mins. it's on youtube. I would post the link but I am at work now. They block everything.:whistle:

I once saw a video of a guy on a yellow Goldwing run the dragon in 11+ mins. it's on youtube. I would post the link but I am at work now. They block everything.:whistle:

He's famous out in those parts...I forget his name as well. Bottom and sides of his GW are all chewed up from leaning it over :laugh: 'Ole dude can ride that beast tho!

He's famous out in those parts...I forget his name as well. Bottom and sides of his GW are all chewed up from leaning it over :laugh: 'Ole dude can ride that beast tho!

That would be Yellow Wolf....and he is fast. Many a sportbike has met its demise trying to keep up with that dude. I believe he also ran the dragon for 24 hrs with only stops for fuel.

Now I gotta be honest my first comment was how often he was blindly into on coming traffic. I even went back a minute later and "deleted" it while I thought up a more eloquent/more forgiving way of saying it but it needs said. Blindly crossing in a corner is the same as blindly pulling into cross traffic and I am so glad that video didn't end up grizzly proof.

On the other hand, great reworking / sound track I did like the video. I am also happy your father-in-law got to enjoy riding here! Amazing place to be on two wheels :beerchug:

But really have a friendly chat about the ??? riding :beerchug:

Now I gotta be honest my first comment was how often he was blindly into on coming traffic. I even went back a minute later and "deleted" it while I thought up a more eloquent/more forgiving way of saying it but it needs said. Blindly crossing in a corner is the same as blindly pulling into cross traffic and I am so glad that video didn't end up grizzly proof.

On the other hand, great reworking / sound track I did like the video. I am also happy your father-in-law got to enjoy riding here! Amazing place to be on two wheels :beerchug:

But really have a friendly chat about the ??? riding :beerchug:

Yeah, Thats why I pulled it.

I don't think the line crossing is a fantastic idea either. I don't agree, yet knowing the guy I'm not gonna 'bash' on 'em either. Also didn't want that to become what this thread was all about. I understand the concern... Just thought the run looked kinda cool in hyper time.

Yeah, Thats why I pulled it.

I don't think the line crossing is a fantastic idea either. I don't agree, yet knowing the guy I'm not gonna 'bash' on 'em either. Also didn't want that to become what this thread was all about. I understand the concern... Just thought the run looked kinda cool in hyper time.

No your right, should be about a cool video of an awesome day of riding.

Friendly reminder nothing more:beerchug:

Back