Unemployeed, Baking bread, and building a New Computer... For the Geeks!

But where's the pictures of the bread? ???

I see that you baked bread too...share the goods? :rulez:

Yes but we eat the bread, there isn't anything to photograph. So far, Banana Bread, Pizza Dough, and Regular ole white bread. All worked out well. I'm getting better though.

Soon on too cinnamon rolls and pastry.

Just been wrestling with the PC today, trying to get the rest of the Pimp lights installed, and the area cleaned up around my desk... Construction was in progress, looks like a bomb went off.

cheers.

Nice... I think. Because all I heard was blah, blah, blah.
But like the commercial says, "when you turn it on, does it return the favor"

And can it:whistle: bake bread?

Interesting, I missed the comments about bread about 15 seconds before I posted.
what does that mean?

Interesting, I missed the comments about bread about 15 seconds before I posted.
what does that mean?

Means My a55 is unemployed so I have taken to spending my days building a PC, fapping, cooking, cleaning, and yeah Baking bread...

At least I think that's what it means...

As an aside, the Video card in this thing, puts out enough heat that I think there might just be something to the baking bread thing...:laugh:

Anyway, no it prolly wont bake bread, BUT it will light your cigarette for you, and I'll bet your computer cannot do that. :)

Last edited:
That computer looks like it can do a lot of things mine can't :laugh:

So when will we get the full performance report? :poke:

Nice, I suspected there were more than a few out here that had built there own. There seems to be a Sportbike/Computer correlation. I mean other than the obvious "dude we're on the Internet" correlation.

It was a lot of fun actually. I expected it to be more work than it was. I have some additional Red Geek lights that need to be installed though so I do get to go back in. :thumbsup: Might need a different CPU cooler as well when I start overclocking.

Yes correlation, endless madness! Also nice to have some power that will reformat and install the OS in no time at all, maybe after you've messed with it a little to much?

org 018.jpg

org 011.jpg

Yeah it's not the OS that worries me, it's nice to have easily recovered bios and a push button CMOS reset. That's handy.

Love the yellow BTW, never even occurred to me. :thumbsup:

Somebody is compensating for something? :poke: :laugh:

Nice build, but is it a Busa? :rofl:

The Busa doesn't have a cigarette lighter... :sasmokin:

Besides, we all know that the Busa is THE Compensator, so no need to compensate with the Computer. :laugh:

Yes but we eat the bread, there isn't anything to photograph. So far, Banana Bread, Pizza Dough, and Regular ole white bread. All worked out well. I'm getting better though.

Soon on too cinnamon rolls and pastry.

Just been wrestling with the PC today, trying to get the rest of the Pimp lights installed, and the area cleaned up around my desk... Construction was in progress, looks like a bomb went off.

cheers.

You just had to mention Cinnamon rolls didn't you. I had to go get a 4-pack of sticky buns nd I'm working on number 3........

Back