zx14 again and again

If Kawi sucks, then Suzuki does too! They have laid off all of their engineers and hired marketing people instead! The Gen III Busa will have bold new colors and a rear tire that when spun puts out colored smoke! That's it.

I wish they would get serious about improving the Busa with ABS, a lot more power, and a shift assist. First to 186mph would be the winner. Take the ZX-14 time, subtract 5 to 10 seconds and we might have a nice Busa!:thumbsup:

I kinda like the colored smoke idea ha-ha
Posted via Mobile Device

the only problem i have with the ZX14s is that most owners ride'em like they were Driving Miss Daisey. :laugh:

I was told by a very well known Busa tech ( not known to BS ) that Zuki has a 6 cylinder engine thats totally bad arse . They're just waiting to release it in the near future ... I trust what the dude said , because of who he is/ was .. Rest in peace DaveO

I am a fan of all bikes. Bring it on kawi, let's see whatcha got.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

werd... I do too man, I'm not a zuk nut with the underwear, wristwatch and socks. I think the zx14's are badass, I just like my Busa alot better. I like its looks, the feel, etc etc. But I'm an all around motorcycle fan :thumbsup:

werd... I do too man, I'm not a zuk nut with the underwear, wristwatch and socks. I think the zx14's are badass, I just like my Busa alot better. I like its looks, the feel, etc etc. But I'm an all around motorcycle fan :thumbsup:

Right on brother. My busa is king, before that I was a zuk rider. My first big bore was a GPz. I thought that was mean!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

2010 Ninja® ZX
Maybe we need to send a few emails to Suzuki of Japan telling them to get'er done. But I have to admit if I wasnt buying a friends vette I'd be getting the new 14 ,But never selling the Busa ..

Back