zx14 again and again

We enjoy :stirpot: members. Just think of it like this; you own a bike that is probably close to two decades old in design and is still used as the benchmark for all other bikes, even the puke green ones :laugh:

I see it as this... the zx 14 came out to beat us they bearly did, the busa was reinvented and we now beat them, I love my busa but nothing last forever and whats the race now first to 187 wins Im good live for the ride dont ride to live, Oh and for my busa family zx14 can kiss my :moon:

I see it as this... the zx 14 came out to beat us they bearly did, the busa was reinvented and we now beat them, I love my busa but nothing last forever and whats the race now first to 187 wins Im good live for the ride dont ride to live, Oh and for my busa family zx14 can kiss my :moon:

186 and all ill have to do is put a charger of any type on my gen l and ill win
Posted via Mobile Device

I am pretty sure the manufactures know the bikes after they leave the showroom are unrestricted, re-tuned, and loaded with aftermarket parts :whistle: The trick is to see who gets the biggest interest and following.. with that come the sales.

I am loving the Kawi so far, just remember the hype that goes with a revamp of a bike. BMW delivered though on their hype, lets wait and see. Hopefully what they bring to the table will get Suzuki to go wake up the engineers and designers they have been sleeping longer than Rip Van Winkle :laugh:

WAKE UP!!!! we got work to do, bring your pad and pencil :poke: :rofl:

Remember all the hype for the ZX10? I NEVER hear about it at all anymore. Typical Kawasaki. All hype, and NO real results..

I hope it comes out and is the bees knees just for motorcycling as a whole, but I'm happy with my Busa for at least another year or two anyway. :beerchug:

Does it really matter. I don't care if another bike goes 0-60 mph a little faster or does 1/4 mile a bit faster. Nearly everyone of us is never going to be in a situation where we try this out anyway. I love my Busa as it is. Of course there could be improvements, and if they bring out a Gen III is it really going to be radically different, if it was I think maybe it would be a Busa in name only.
We brought our bikes because it's a BUSA, but of course it's going to be overtaken by other bikes, but like I said does it really matter.

Does it really matter. I don't care if another bike goes 0-60 mph a little faster or does 1/4 mile a bit faster. Nearly everyone of us is never going to be in a situation where we try this out anyway. I love my Busa as it is. Of course there could be improvements, and if they bring out a Gen III is it really going to be radically different, if it was I think maybe it would be a Busa in name only.
We brought our bikes because it's a BUSA, but of course it's going to be overtaken by other bikes, but like I said does it really matter.

Yes it does:poke: I like ABS :laugh:

I am a fan of all bikes. Bring it on kawi, let's see whatcha got.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I would love a zx14, and a Harley, and a Triumph, and a Norton, and a Yamaha, and a Honda, and a Bmw, the list goes on I love all bikes.

If Kawi sucks, then Suzuki does too! They have laid off all of their engineers and hired marketing people instead! The Gen III Busa will have bold new colors and a rear tire that when spun puts out colored smoke! That's it.

I wish they would get serious about improving the Busa with ABS, a lot more power, and a shift assist. First to 186mph would be the winner. Take the ZX-14 time, subtract 5 to 10 seconds and we might have a nice Busa!:thumbsup:

Back