ZX12 board Pictures and other info,nice site

Went to the ZX12 board and they have a nice website that you can post pictures on that we can't do over here yet.Saw a picture of Parka's bike and the man him self and I would not wish the same to happened to anyone on this board or their board and I recall my days in the Navy and how this would happen with my fellow mates that went to Aussie land and the fights they had.That's it they love to fight and there's no way around it down there.I guess that's their life style.Could not see VegaDudes picture yet,did see Easyrider,sorry I missed you guys at the San Mateo show hope you guys went to some of the Chinese places in Sunnyvale.Anyways nice site overall.

Busa pics are MORE THAN WELCOME to be posted, too! Please feel free to start a new thread to post your pics (shorter pic threads load faster). Here's how to post a pic at the 12R site. Just type this in the message window:

1. \image{what you want to call the pic}

Use the {}, not (). The text you type in the {} is what shows up when someone moves the mouse over you pic.

2. \white{additional text - like more info}

You can subsituite black, green, yellow, orange, blue or red for white text. The last three colors don't read that well.

3. Select preview and your additional text should be in the color you selected. If not, it'll indicate an error, probably forgot to close with -}. You should edited your additional text, now. You can't edit it once it's posted (like here).

4. Don't panic when you see the "your image here" icon appears with your text. Go ahead and select post message. Now it'll ask for the location of the JPEG on your computer. Use the browse button, select the file and select upload. That's it!

Some helpful hints... try to keep the image size under 450 pixels wide so it will fit on the screen and load quicker. Start a new thread if the other threads get a lot of posts and put "PIC" in the title of the thread. We're trying not to load up the discussion threads with pics and vice versa. You can also used step #2 to change the color of your text on regular posts.

Hope this helps.

Back