Your Busa and? A picture thread!

Excuse me Sir......:rulez: You are at the Dragon and your knee is not touching the ground :rulez:

:laugh:
Here's the thing, I'm cursed. Every bloody time I cross that flippin road I get hemmed up by cars, suvs, cruisers and other people that have ZERO business on that road. For example a woman riding an early 80's UJM going so slow that she was actually walking it through turns. Her husband was behind her by 50-100 feet, an SUV then me. She almost busted her ass just trying to turn in at the store. I thought something was wrong until I heard her tell her husband that was fun can we do it again? Couple that with I'm not the kamikaze passing type and the above is the result. If that visor was clear you would be able to see the disgust in my eyes.

Too bad I didn't wear my mirrored one that day, would have looked awesome the way the center line is reflecting!

CRS_0414.jpg

Me and my wife.

Here's the thing, I'm cursed. Every bloody time I cross that flippin road I get hemmed up by cars, suvs, cruisers and other people that have ZERO business on that road. For example a woman riding an early 80's UJM going so slow that she was actually walking it through turns. Her husband was behind her by 50-100 feet, an SUV then me. She almost busted her ass just trying to turn in at the store. I thought something was wrong until I heard her tell her husband that was fun can we do it again? Couple that with I'm not the kamikaze passing type and the above is the result. If that visor was clear you would be able to see the disgust in my eyes.

Too bad I didn't wear my mirrored one that day, would have looked awesome the way the center line is reflecting!

I hear you, travel all them miles to carve some corners and get stuck behind Grandma.... I haven't had the pleasure of even stepping foot on the dragon so....:banghead:
and yea, that mirror visor would have looked pretty nice that day, probably would have gave a me a little more perspective on why you was cruising..:laugh:. I could've seen the convoy you was behind.:thumbsup:

Why did you have to park next to the b-king :poke:

Here's my Busa in front of the church in Tincup CO

IMG_0358.JPG
What's that? A GoldwingaBusa?

Just teasing you. I have a Corbin passenger seat with backrest on my bike about half the time. Once, a Beamer worked hard through traffic just to figure out what my bike was. Gave me a thumbs up. Must happen to you too! :)

This is probably my favorite pic of what was certainly my best trip ever. Spent the night in Mexican Hat, Utah... woke up on a cooler August morning, had breakfast, and headed out. Not 10 minutes later, came to this sight!!

Photo-0132.jpg

Cabin Fever finally got the best of me so I had to do this.

IMG951178.jpg

IMG959040.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And one with my sexy young mug for those that need to see my face. :laugh:

282429_10150336672882868_671997867_9844041_885415_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is probably my favorite pic of what was certainly my best trip ever. Spent the night in Mexican Hat, Utah... woke up on a cooler August morning, had breakfast, and headed out. Not 10 minutes later, came to this sight!!

Awesome, monument valley :agree: - and nice setup, looks really familiar!

Here's another Utah pic to go with it - My Busa and Capital Reef

IMG_0477.JPG

What's that? A GoldwingaBusa?

Just teasing you. I have a Corbin passenger seat with backrest on my bike about half the time. Once, a Beamer worked hard through traffic just to figure out what my bike was. Gave me a thumbs up. Must happen to you too! :)

I get asked what kind of bike it is all the time. Then I get the "Oh, I thought it was a Busa, never seen one with bags on it before" :laugh:

Not a stunning photo, but a story...

This was my first ride of last spring, and I had no idea there was a nail imbedded in the rear tire when I took this. I'd been riding, hit the Colonial Parkway, heard what I thought was my Busa backfiring when there was a loud pop as I downshifted toward a stop sign. I went on to ride for 70+ more miles; got home safely. I saw the flat tire the next day :laugh: Yay spring! Ughhhh...

Caesar.jpg

Not a stunning photo, but a story...

This was my first ride of last spring, and I had no idea there was a nail imbedded in the rear tire when I took this. I'd been riding, hit the Colonial Parkway, heard what I thought was my Busa backfiring when there was a loud pop as I downshifted toward a stop sign. I went on to ride for 70+ more miles; got home safely. I saw the flat tire the next day :laugh: Yay spring! Ughhhh...
It's encouraging to see ladies like you, Michelle, riding Busas. I like my wife's Sporty 1200 well enough, but it's really only good for cruising or crawling the backroads. But Cynthia is showing a little interest in the '82 GS1100E I'm building now. Not Busa powerful, but still a strong old beast. Maybe I can move her onto that so she can at least run on the same planet with me!

It's encouraging to see ladies like you, Michelle, riding Busas. I like my wife's Sporty 1200 well enough, but it's really only good for cruising or crawling the backroads. But Cynthia is showing a little interest in the '82 GS1100E I'm building now. Not Busa powerful, but still a strong old beast. Maybe I can move her onto that so she can at least run on the same planet with me!

Aww, thanks. I love riding, just hate that nowadays, I do it alone...used to ride with my Dad, but he sold his Harley due to health issues, so it's hard to just up and ride alone some days. I'd rather have some companion(s) for the adventure. I think you should let the wife ride the Busa!! Perhaps she'll find she can't be without one :thumbsup:

Aww, thanks. I love riding, just hate that nowadays, I do it alone...used to ride with my Dad, but he sold his Harley due to health issues, so it's hard to just up and ride alone some days. I'd rather have some companion(s) for the adventure. I think you should let the wife ride the Busa!! Perhaps she'll find she can't be without one :thumbsup:
I actually rather enjoy riding alone. It's peaceful, on my schedule. Maybe you can find something special about it until you find some riding partners?

I actually rather enjoy riding alone. It's peaceful, on my schedule. Maybe you can find something special about it until you find some riding partners?

I still do it, but it's not without some hesitation. I have 2 young sons, and the thought of something happening to me while riding alone weighs on my mind. I just feel safer with someone else going along for the ride :)

Totally understand, got two of my own. I've been really on my game before and slowed down for that very reason. However you don't have to be completely alone.

Find me Spot.

Back