Your Busa and? A picture thread!

Hey I can do that too! Nobody wants to see a clear shot of me so I'm doing everyone a favor.

405645411_jcXi9-L.jpg

Excuse me Sir......:rulez: You are at the Dragon and your knee is not touching the ground :rulez:

:laugh:

I was thinking the same thing, don't any young guys ride busas anymore :lol: :D. Not saying you guys are old :whistle:
I personally am heartened by seeing so many fellow old farts on this thread. Y'see, the difference is that us old guys think we're finally mature enough to have a Busa, whereas you young guys think you're actually skilled enough to have a Busa. :whistle:

I personally am heartened by seeing so many fellow old farts on this thread. Y'see, the difference is that us old guys think we're finally mature enough to have a Busa, whereas you young guys think you're actually skilled enough to have a Busa. :whistle:

Touche......:whistle:

Now all you need is a pink mohawk on top of your helmet.....:laugh:

It's an ongoing joke, a plot by a few members here to turn my poor Busa in to a pink beast...I HATE PINK, but I play along...

GIXERHP somehow obtained the keys to my Busa at a Busa Bash while I was on a beer run...when I returned, I had pink fuzzy seats and a windscreen...

It's an ongoing joke, a plot by a few members here to turn my poor Busa in to a pink beast...I HATE PINK, but I play along...

GIXERHP somehow obtained the keys to my Busa at a Busa Bash while I was on a beer run...when I returned, I had pink fuzzy seats and a windscreen...

And your avatar does nothing to further the joke:whistle: :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl: :thumbsup::thumbsup:for pulling that one off GixxerHP.................:whistle:

I would have love to been there to see the reaction when you got back:rofl::rofl:

I see your Independence Pass - and here's one from me :)

IMG_0364.JPG

And here's one from the same spot with a few more busas, the 2005 Meet & Greet was definitely one for the record books :thumbsup:

Then there is a view from the road heading up to the pass, looking back down on the same road
Next up some more bikes from the M&G around the Suzuki tents
I cant believe no one posted the last one yet...I'm in the pic with a bunch of others :thumbsup:

HPIM0909.jpg

HPIM0920.jpg

cyclefestgroup.jpg

sat-photoshoot-school 236.jpg

Back on topic.. My busa with what she loves the most.. LUGGAGE! Road trips make my baby happy!! :cheerleader:

busaloaded.jpg

busaloaded2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My Busa and a lot of other Busas :thumbsup: Still my favorite Bash photo of all time!!

Taken by Killboy :bowdown:

sm_KillboyShot_Busas.jpg

Another group shot from a past Busa Bash :thumbsup:

That's my baby, first Busa in line, next to the B-King :thumbsup:

KillboyBusa.jpg

Back