You  SON-OF-A-..........

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Check this:

today. about 3pm. doorbell rings. I check the side door,thats where most people go to. Nothing. Check the front door,just by looking thru the glass. Nothing. I start to turn away,then I think what-the-fug...I'll take a look. Nobody there.
But there is a box on my front doorstep. I look at it *shake head*....bring box inside...*shake head somemore*.

I listen....you know... to see if it's ticking. it isn't.heh heh heh. I get the dogs to sniff it....nope...doesn't smell like explosives.

I check the box....its frm Amazon.com. I thought they only sold books. I'm thinkin' , who could this be from, eveyone knows I can't fuggin read.

I tear it open.

Its a BRAND NEW XBOX...the holiday pak w/ 2 games controlers the whole shidda roo.

I can't fuggin' believe it.

Juggler you son of bidge. Nice gift. Thx man.
Can you believe this guy. Not just the money. But the thought. The time and effort. It seems as thou he had a bit of help. Yup, you guessed it...the only smooth shaved bastid on the site...Pacman.

So I had to do a little internet detective work...Nitrous Junkie helped me with that...(some days I can't remem my own fuggin name) and got Jug's phone number. Gave him a call to say "Whats up,whats with the gift? How can I ever pay you back?"

ya know what he says.... "if I'm ever in yer part of the world...you can buy me a beer."

how cool is that. how cool is Juggler.

Too cool. WAY TOO FUGGIN COOL.

thx man. RSD/Andy.

We have a good group of guys on here. That was a great thing to do for someone.

cool.......
wink.gif

I've been had, I tell ya, had! Musta been injected with a truth serum or somethin...I can remember a thing.

But in all honesty, though...I'm glad it worked out. Juggler's a real cool cat....too awesome. I'm glad I could be involved in the scheming. It's a good thing, ya know?
biggrin.gif

I only wish I was there so I could have seen your face!

Enjoy man.

Back