You meet the nicest people on a Honda?

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
Several years ago, Honda Motorcycle Co. ran an ad campaign that stated you meet the nicest people on a Honda. It was a fantastic ad campaign, and it couldn't be farther from the truth...

A few years ago, I joined a site called Hayabusa.org. It was a nice site, seemed like a pretty tight knit group of people that all shared a similar interest. The Suzuki Hayabusa.. I bought my first Busa in October of 2010 and really started hanging out here more... I've been to a few Meet and Greets, and this past April I went to the Spring Bash.

I can honestly say I've never met a nicer group of people than the ones I've met through this website.

The last few weeks to months I've been feeling "org'd out" and haven't been here as much... I figured I needed a break from the place, but still haven't been able to stay away. We've all been there through the crap and the good together, and I feel like you guys are some strange family of mine.. Emphasis on strange for some of you...

One of the nicest guys I've met here's name is Wilson. He goes by the name Hayabusa4Life. He is local here in Milwaukee, but we still don't get out too much together. He's probably one of the quieter personalities I've ever met. About a year or so ago, he was over at my house, and he needed to run home since his daughter was in the car.. I made a comment about chasing her around and that it was good for him.

He remembered that statement, and reminds me of it now that I'm expecting my first child.. :laugh:

Now on the the fun part! I came home today to find this on my doorstep!

This is how I knew it was from H4L, we were talking about how I was looking at Kawi Concours today on FB, and he writes this on the bag...
Don't also forget that I can't stand the Packers, and he threw a Pack sticker on there :banghead:

DSC_0029.jpg

Then I open the bag to find something wrapped in a diaper box, but I notice something on the baby's arm... Hmmm...

DSC_0033.jpg

This is what was inside!

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

Again, you don't meet the nicest people on a Honda.. You meet them on a website called Hayabusa.org.....

Thank you so much for this Wilson, and if you EVER need anything, you know who to call!

Also, props out to Capt for the fantastic work!!!

:beerchug:

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

Very cool.

I've meet a lot of great people from this here forum, it's a great place, they even let us BMW riders stick around.:rofl:

:thumbsup:

An incredible gesture of kindness, camaraderie and friendship! Are you sure that was meant for you...:whistle:

All kidding aside. Where does one sign up for free stuff?:laugh: Right on H4L!

I have to agree....I have not had the pleasure of meeting anyone from here. But, all the threads I've read and participated in have shown the kindness and sometimes the weirdness of the family that is the .org. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Everyone here is quick to give help and advice anyway they can.

Great post :thumbsup::thumbsup: I have only met a few from here but have to say I feel anyone on here would give the shirt off their back if needed. This is my favorite website on the net.

Too cool. Those member sprockets are great. I love mine.
Make sure to sign Jr up the day he's born and get him one.
Then he and my son can get together when they grow up and bash like you an I :beerchug:

Atta boy Wilson!!:cheerleader::cheerleader:

Your not so bad yourself Mr. Bots, you are deff in the top 200 people Ive met here on the Org:laugh:

Back