YOU GUYS SHOULD CHECK OUT THIS SITE!

BigDawg_03Busa

Registered
I've been assisting with some of the animated banners and flyers for these guys and they're great to deal with and have an awesome site. This site is going to blow up!!

BD

Busa Bikes

I feel guilty just looking. They should have a way to adjust the viewing size of the movies section... but the web design looks great!

There was another post about that site and when I visited I thought it had a Big Dawg flair! Looks nice, man!

nice site, where'd ya get all the "talent" on there....are they local?
rock.gif

The board does look nice...I even joined, but no one was on there...

wink.gif

Hello Everyone

I am D Vance one of the owners of BusaBIkes.com. I wanted to clears up something’s about the site. It is an online version of a bike magazine that deals with all bikes, customization, videos, event coverage and bike related info. The site as you can tell does focus on the Hayabusa. We call it an E-Zine (electronic mag) a new concept myself and a couple of partners are developing. Our site, is in no competition and views everyone as an online community. The site is a month and a half old; the board is close to a month. We are highly interactive yet informative with the public and the riding community. I have received great input from several board members here and on other sites and appreciate the input. I did make a post that was taken as spam a few weeks back and it was meant to be informative not intrusive.

Bullet Train if it came across the wrong way please except my apology.  We will have a permanent link to this site and others once the link page is finished.  Thanks again for all the responces on the site it’s a baby and we plan on big things from it.
40__s.gif

LaBusa thanks for the insight.

Big Dog you are a class act and a man of God. It’s been a true blessing getting to know you. Your work comes second to none.
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Later D Busa

<!--EDIT|BUSABIKES.COM
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091923258 -->

tagFlyer_back.jpg

bowdown.gif

Back