My New Site

ridercoach

Post ***** King & Local Safety Guru
Donating Member
Registered
Hello All,

I pray im not stepping on the captians toes here with posting about my new site, but I promise its a safety only site.

With that said, let me tell you all about it.

As you guys know I have made some safety posts here and I am a MSF Ridercoach. I wanted a site where I can share riding skills with all riders. So I developed rideandstuntsafe.com

There are forums for safe riding and stunting techniques and other stuff. I am in the process of developing it to its maxium capability but I need fellow busa brothers and sister to look at it and give me there opinion on what the site can use and needs. There is some great information about the principles of riding and great tips about riding.

I have added a link on the bottom of all the pages for hayabusa.org. This will always be my favorite forum.

Like I said the site is in its infant state, I released it today and already have 4 members...woo hoo.. LOL.

I pray this site can give my fellow riders some great information about safe riding.

Ride Safe
Here is the site

www.rideandstuntsafe.com

Dave (your local forum MSF Ridercoach)

I am also looking for a logo and if anyone has some good ideas please share, and also share your riding tips and tricks.

I must not this is a not for profit site, only there for you all to get valuable information.

Back