YOU CAN WHIP ME,YOU CAN BEAT ME

. . . don't mind me.. just taking some time away from my family... o!.. wait.. i'm at work.. hold on.. I'm just taking some time away from da' money! haha.

never saw much value in anything RSD said anyways.. so no loss I figure. .. IMO

Thats a bit harsh ego.

I kinda miss RSD.

no kinda, I do.

Me thinks he will be back tho.

never saw much value in anything RSD said anyways.. so no loss I figure. .. IMO
That's funny, a scroll through the posts you've made here didn't reveal much useful stuff either. Personally, I received a LOT of technical assistance and straight forward info from RSD. Some through the forums, some by PM or e-mail. Have you contributed as much? I know I haven't. That's exactly why I don't knock others for their contribution to the ccommunity... except in this case. Think about it...

To quote RSD, he was indeed the "site bastid". However, there are many members here that would be a much lesser loss to the board than him. That includes you and me, brother. :super:

I never needed much technical info.. so I assume thats why in my opinion he was useless.. seems to me he was just always stirring the pot...

either way.. ;) it'll be ok.. no need to get testy.

oh, BTW, thanks cache... i hadn't really left.. just not posted much in a while.. but anyway.. looks like your rippin' it up at the strip man.. I'm jealous

RSD-

If you ever come around, just wanted to let ya know that you are missed. :sad:
Would love for ya to stop in and say hi sometime.

-Bill

All members are valuable regardles of their technical contribution. RSD chose to leave temporarily or permanently. I didn't really understand that issue(s) that pushed him over the edge, but I don't need to either. Leaving was his choice.

I say let his memory rest in peace till he deicdes to come back.

RSD does make the point that this website is valuable to those who loggon, find the info they need, and loggoff. But unless some of us post, that info won't be there for them or anyone else.

I don't have huge post numbers. But I read a lot of what is here and I do post when I think I have something worth contributing. Maybe others will agree and maybe others treat their posting habits the same way.

Back