YOU CAN WHIP ME,YOU CAN BEAT ME

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
JUST DON'T BORE ME .

It took some outside intervention.....ACTUALLY, deep down inside , I already knew.

Did the internet thing for a bit(a few months) , did this site for a few months .

Now....I'm bored . Never should have got into it with the likes of flowers like "chrome parts guy" whatever his name is. Never should have argued with anybody . This is a fuggin' website .

I wasted way too much time in here .

Ya, go ahead, respond with this/that....

It took my lady to reafirm what I already knew.

LOSERS . Seriously..........arguing,bitching,crying,pouting, the martyrs...the over sensitive...the religious....the tuff guys.......the .....[you fill in the blank]

I have come to realize that 10 seconds spent on this website or MOST others....is ten seconds wasted .

I've been stupid . I've spent time answering people like :

well....you know .

The ones who have it together....THE VISITORS, or what-ever-they're-called . They come in , read whatever information is previlant to their needs....then they split.

If you have a wife/girlfriend/lover/child/children/friend/brother/sister/partner

you are taking time away from them....to answer to this bullshit .

STOP. THINK ABOUT IT. Dont type...dont get a thought....

yer probably pissed off , contain that for second .

You wanna tell Rubber to go fug himself . Stop an' think.

Whats suffers while you answer people like......

I have a good life.....an' amasing life actually....I'm very fortunate .

What suffers while you do THIS SHI7 .

I usually end my posts with....hav a good 1....RSD.

This one begs to be ended with....GET FUGGED.

I'm not pissed,or angry or anything really.....just BORED.

:bounce:  :bounce:
Waaaaaaa

And the souls of my boots are just fine, thank you.  So, Piss Off! :laugh:

Later,

Steve

Sorry to hear it RSD.

You added color to this board.

You know they make pharmaceuticals for folks with ADD.

Hmmm i wonder

alien1_taichi_md_blk.gif

If you aren't having fun doing something, stop doing it if you can.
This a site, not a job. You add something to it, if you wish to.
Most people have fun reading everything you write, so thank you.

Now, stop whinning, go post and entertain us all. :tounge:

"Heartbreak Ridge" Clint Eastwood...

Take care, RSD, Keep in touch if you like, You'll be missed...

Happy Riding and Keep the Rubber side Down... :sad:

Its funny how life is a circle. This is not the first person to become disenfranchised with the site. Those people seem to have two chioces:
1. Make it better. Introduce the type of subject matter that ou would like to see.
2. Just go away.

My question is why do they all make such inflamatory posts when they decide to leave?  Isn't it easier to just stop logging in if you get bored? Is there some entertainment factor stemming from the biatch post and the resulting responses? What is the motivation here? Are they seeking apologies? Are they seeking sympathy?

In a previous thread, someone used the term MARTYR. Does it apply here?

Just curious.

RSD has a valid point.

Suppose your doctor just told you that you have maybe a week to live, would spend it here? Or on the computer in any venue?? Or would you rather spend time with your family and friends.

RSD has simply set his priorities straight. Good for you RSD. All the best to you and yours.

Steve

RSD has a valid point.  

Suppose your doctor just told you that you have maybe a week to live, would spend it here?  Or on the computer in any venue??  Or would you rather spend time with your family and friends.  

RSD has simply set his priorities straight.   Good for you RSD.  All the best to you and yours.

Steve
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, detour! Is that yet another Oregon rider? Can you introduce yourself. We have a nice little contact list, and get together a couple of times during the summer. Lets see:

1. Thinker
2. Havoc
3. Cache
4. G_Calatean (something like that)
5. FredE
6. Copperone (new guy here)
7. Phil (not active here)
8. ArmedBusa (not active here)
9. Sport Tourer (not active here)
10. Don Hite (not active here)
11. Kirk (not active here)
12. Buzzard (Thanks Cache)