Yosimura Exhaust

KRUZIN

Registered
Thinking about buying the Yoshimura Tri Oval dual tip full system and PCIII. I found a website an im wondering if $884.95 for the full system is a good deal.. The PCIII is $279.95..Anyone know any other site that can beat this price?

I just bought my Yoshi TRS Full System about 20 Mins ago and Paid $835.06 to my door so you are not getting a bad price my friend.

i just ordered my tiForce full titanium system with rainbow can was 1243.03 to my door with 2 day shipping they didnt have in stock said i should have it by thursday which is fine with me long as i have it by the weekend so i can install it also bought a muzzy aluminum fan anyone who gets a full system should get the aluminum fan The new headers create alot more heat. Ive heard a few peoples oem plastic fan blades started melting also dont forget to get some heat barrier to put on lower sections of farings to prevent melting.

i just ordered my tiForce full titanium system with rainbow can was 1243.03 to my door with 2 day shipping they didnt have in stock said i should have it by thursday which is fine with me long as i have it by the weekend so i can install it also bought a muzzy aluminum fan anyone who gets  a full system should get the aluminum fan The new headers create alot more heat. Ive heard a few peoples oem plastic fan blades started melting also dont forget to get some heat barrier to put on lower sections of farings to prevent melting.
Good Point bro on the metal fan going to order it now as well
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Thinking about buying the Yoshimura Tri Oval dual tip full system and PCIII. I found a website an im wondering if $884.95 for the full system is a good deal.. The PCIII is $279.95..Anyone know any other site that can beat this price?
thats an ok price for the yosh, cheapest place for a PCIII usb motomummy.com $265 shipped

next week ill have a used pc3 off my 06 bike if intrested, about one year old

Back