Yoshimura??

Big D's Busa

Registered
I have some D&D's right now, i like the sound of them. But i am wanting the yoshimura exhuast. I like these 2 different brands the rs-3 and the trs tri-oval? I dont know if the both sound the same or not dont know to much bout them? Could u guys give me some info bout them thanks alot.

I have a couple of friends with the rs-3 and some with the tri-oval. tri oval sounds a little louder and deeper.

I have the rs-3 carbon fiber slip-ons and I like the way they look and sound. Felt lighter than the stocks ones too. It is really personal preference and $$. I didn't have the $$ to get the full exhaust system. The wife had me on a budget (which is a good thing!)

I am going to try and attach a pic to this posting, hope it works.

I have the rs-3 carbon fiber slip-ons and I like the way they look and sound. Felt lighter than the stocks ones too. It is really personal preference and $$. I didn't have the $$ to get the full exhaust system. The wife had me on a budget (which is a good thing!)

I am going to try and attach a pic to this posting, hope it works.
I have the CF RS-3's as well. They are lighter than stock and the certainly look nice!!!!
biggrin.gif

Yeah i went ahead and ordered the tri-oval ones. I think i should like them, they said somehthing bout having the race baffel in them.

i have dual rs3s and they are fantastic.

good luck post pics when you can. its the rule!!

welcome!!

Oh and there will be jokes about those reflectors!!

DSC02642.jpg

<!--EDIT|heavybusa
Reason for Edit: "get used to it"|1154398651 -->

The race baffel is the way to go. The other one is the zyclone they sound like the oem pipes. But looking at them there the same.

rock.gif
huh? Its an adjustable with powder coat.

Is violent like cool? Damn1t Big-T help me out here.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
thanks bro.

I thought I was fluent in slang, but I have some studying to do!
laugh.gif

The fun 5.0 left me hanging!!

laugh.gif

Bike looks good, Heavy...we need to speak about those chicken strips, though...:D

The RS3s are sweet, I have them on my '05 and love 'em....here's a pic.

BusaStovePrairie08web.jpg

Where do you get the race baffles, and how do you change them??? Mine are the oval Zyclones

(AntiTrust @ Aug. 02 2006,13:58) Bike looks good, Heavy...we need to speak about those chicken strips, though...:D
I just saw this.
all_coholic.gif

thanks, they work fine for me thanks.

I'll leave the corners to the experts.

This is my style  
race.gif
 He11 the smileys dont even like curves.  
laugh.gif

I have the Yosh RS-3 stainless Carbon can full race system. Sounds nice and deep!!! With only a K&N filter and a PC3R it dynoed 164.8rwhp & 100.6 rwtq. There are pipes out there that will make a couple more peak HP but I don't think many will match the torque. My bike pulls sooo hard through the rpms!! Roll on wheelies are pretty easy in 1st and 2nd  
super.gif

I might be interested in selling mine. Let me know if you decide to buy one, maybe we can work something out with mine.

Back