Yoshimura R77 DB Killer

Fenix HB

Registered
Hi everyone,
Yesterday I’be instaled 2 cams R77, does anyone knows if they came with db killers on or I just need to remove them…?

4000EC12-DA4E-4819-B231-8CDC0368EB62.jpeg

Hi everyone,
Yesterday I’be instaled 2 cams R77, does anyone knows if they came with db killers on or I just need to remove them…?

View attachment 1669598
They're not installed in that picture? I have the Hepta Force and my dB killers came separate in plastic bags. Maybe the R77 do not include them, and they are a separate purchase. Website only mentions that the heatshields are included. No mention of the dB killers. They do show being sold separately.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

View attachment 1669598
You will find the Yosh pipes to be fairly quiet to start with....they only seem to get loud when it's opened up..

A feature I really like....I have a db for mine although it's a full single system....

They're not installed in that picture? I have the Hepta Force and my dB killers came separate in plastic bags. Maybe the R77 do not include them, and they are a separate purchase. Website only mentions that the heatshields are included. No mention of the dB killers. They do show being sold separately.
In Gen 2 I had a R77 and they came with separate dbkillers, in plastic bags. Not in this one…or they are instaled or not came…

Back