yoshimura installed today

Looks good.
cool.gif

Although it does take a ride or two getting over the twins, the single side soon takes a special place in your heart. The sound is unequaled by a twin, less weight and theres something sinister about a single sided Busa that tells others it time for business!

(kawiboy11 @ Dec. 09 2006,14:34) Nice Pipe, but I could never part with the two pipe look,

beerchug.gif
Same here...IMO the two pipes just look better and something different from all the other 1 pipe sport bikes out there.

High mount HMF CF duals are my wish list exhaust, but not cheap.

(Over_Easy @ Dec. 10 2006,20:31)
(kawiboy11 @ Dec. 09 2006,14:34)

Nice Pipe, but I could never part with the two pipe look,

beerchug.gif

Same here...IMO the two pipes just look better and something different from all the other 1 pipe sport bikes out there.

High mount HMF CF duals are my wish list exhaust, but not cheap.
Like these
bowdown.gif
(photo post ho that I am
tounge.gif
)

super.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
with the hmf exhaust, i notice they are really tight to the frame, how much distance is between the exhaust if you dont mind me asking, may put a wider tire on my busa?

(dirtyred @ Dec. 11 2006,06:27) with the hmf exhaust, i notice they are really tight to the frame, how much distance is between the exhaust if you dont mind me asking, may put a wider tire on my busa?
I've seen other post and even have problems with the exhaust touching and even rubbing holes in the swingarm.

Mine is about 1/2 an inch give or take a tad from the swingarm. Don't know if hmf changed the pipes a bit or if it was just my install.

(Un-Caged @ Dec. 11 2006,19:34) That looks nice. What style brothers did you remove and what are you doing with them?
mine were the carbon fiber type
speed750 from this board got them.

Back