Installation of Yoshimura EMS

Hayabusa2000

Registered
My bike is European '00 Model (Having head light switch which is different from my friends' Canadian Model. I don't know is this correct?) with Yoshimura RS3 Race System, K&N Filter, Barnett clutch spring, and NGK Iridium spark plug installed.

Further, I have installed a Yoshimura EMS into my bike. I did everything like it is shown in the installation material. But

1. TPS is set correctly before the installation of EMS, at the center when goto dealer mode. With EMS the panel show as low. Is this normal??? I tried connect and disconnect EMS several times and the resule are the same.

2. When switch on the bike, the green light on the EMS will lit for seconds and then gone. I cannot make any connection from computer to the EMS unless start up the engine!!! Did I do anything wrong or it is also normal??? Why???

3. How can I make a custom map for the EMS without dyno?

I tried sending e-mail to Yoshimura's people but do not get any reply to my questions. Anybody here could help me, please.

Ps. Anybody have the information or suggestion of sealing the air vent from the frame to the airbox. I want to make it to my bike too.

Back