yoshimura bar ends

busaboy23

Registered
i'm after a set of these bar ends in black for the busa but i can't seem to find a supplier in the uk. are any of the site sponsors here able to supply and ship to the uk or can anyone help out getting some and shipping them to me

obviously i'd happily add a little extra for your time and trouble
any help or info much appreciated
cheers, steve
hello.gif

2896_1_.jpg

Although they look very nice, they defeat the purpose of a bar end.
yes buddy but sometimes you have to sacrifice a little comfort to have something look nice

however if there's any extra vibes the bar hollows can be filled with silicon sealant or expandable foam as hollows will carry more vibration than something solid

it may not even be necassary as a change of footpegs shows...the ugly ass oe footpags with their huge rubbers(supposedly to dampen vibes) dont really make any difference...no extra vibes at all when i switched to oberons footpegs
winkold.gif

I just bought a set of those yoshi bar ends. They suck! Don't waste your time with them. It took a month for me to get them and they charged me an arm and a leg for them. They finally show up and there mini bar ends. They look much bigger in the picture.....Love your bike busaboy! peace njl

I just bought a set of those yoshi bar ends. They suck! Don't waste your time with them. It took a month for me to get them and they charged me an arm and a leg for them. They finally show up and there mini bar ends. They look much bigger in the picture.....Love your bike busaboy! peace njl
Aaaahhh.. See, O'l wise one "Buddy" kinda does know what he's talkin' about....

Aaaahhh.. See, O'l wise one "Buddy" kinda does know what he's talkin' about....
+1 i know someone that got them and they are junk !!
thumb_down.gif
so many better ones out there IMHO

Seriously, I'm looking at getting bigger, heavier, Top Gun bar ends. I'm only 28, but I don't want my hands and arms shaking like I'm gonna take a drug test.

Back