Yosh vs Brock/Hindle

cutter

Donating Member
Registered
I am considering a full exhaust/PC for my otherwise stock 05 Busa and have narrowed it down to these choices after checking out some other threads.

I want the bike to be fairly quiet at idle/low rpms so my wife wont complain. I like the Yosh and its rep for good fit and finish- thinking about the titanium version. My question is where do you get the yosh map for the PC?

Brock/Hindle seems to be a good pipe as well with excellent online support.

The other question- is it worth the $1500 or so? The looks and weight reduction are appealing, but will I really notice the performance improvement from another 10 hp?

Final question- can folks recommend a vender?

Thanks

I have the brock polished titanium with PC3 and pair kit for 1500 shipped and love it. Got it from EJ @ Brock's and the PC3 was mapped for my bike when it arrived.

2hehgy1.jpg

I have the Brock's Street Megaphone on a 00' Busa, i have had over 20 Yoshimura exhaust systems on various motorcycles (mostly GSX-R'S) and i have never received the type of service you will get from Brock's anywhere let alone at Yoshimura, Ever. Brock's customer for life.
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

I have Brock's street megaphone with PCIII, PAIR blockoff, airbox mod and BMC race filter. I had the exhaust powder coated black. The PCIII had the map loaded, but as a purchaser of a Brock product you have access to all his maps. I bought mine from Tom at Veltune, and had my dealer install it. Tom was great and sent me a second unit to replace the first one he sent with a slight dent in it. I also have a good dealer.

BBBusa.jpg

Brock is the only way to go, unbeatable customer service and tech help. As for a vendor, i called brock direct and purchased the exhaust over the phone.

Muzzy dollar for dollar
Brock if money don't matter and i am a brock dealer if you want the hook up..Same Service and support except 24/7 support for my customers(just and extension for the support Brock gives me),if brought thru me.
bowdown.gif

I have a Yosh on mine. If I was to buy another it would be a Brock.

I noticed something new on Brocks site the other day. Make sure you buy it from an authorized dealer if the support is important to you.

Below is the info from here. http://shop.brocksperformance.com/ Hopefully Charles or Daniel will chime in on what is going on here.

**Important NEW 2007 Map and Technical Support Information** PLEASE READ**

Brock and the entire staff at Brock’s Performance Products are known for going the extra distance to provide the highest level of customer support in our industry. We are able to justify this considerable time and manpower expense as a result of profits generated by the sale of our products directly to the consumer and through our authorized dealer network. All genuine Brock’s Performance exhaust system owners are supplied with a Brock’s Performance Support Package which consists of: our unlimited map support program (for as long as you own your system), owner's group technical support, and substantial money saving discounts on nearly any additional products that we sell which you may need to allow your bike to perform at its best. These invaluable perks are supplied at NO EXTRA CHARGE with your purchase, and they are not offered by any other means. Brock’s support is certainly not for sale; we could not imagine charging someone for the support of our products or any product that we sell. If you purchased from us or one of our authorized dealers, we consider it our duty to support you to the fullest at no additional charge. If not, we can little afford this attitude.

The ONLY way to obtain Brock's Customer Support Package is to purchase directly from Brock’s Performance or one of our authorized dealers: http://www.brocksperformance.com/dealers.asp. If you do not see your dealers name on this list, they are NOT an authorized Brock’s Performance dealer and NO support or discount requests will be honored.

Please note the following:
1. The HINDLE product line (standard or race) is NOT COVERED by Brock’s support Program.
2. Parts Unlimited/Parts Canada dealers are NOT COVERED by Brock’s support Program.

Brock’s Performance exhaust systems are a joint effort between and Brock’s Performance Products and Hindle Manufacturing. They are CLEARLY marked Brock’s Performance (not just Hindle) on the megaphone or muffler of every system we sell. In the past we have witnessed dishonest dealers attempting to sell the Hindle product line in place of ours claiming that they are “the same as a Brock.†This could lead the consumer to not only believe that this could be true, but to also believe that Brock’s support might be included. THIS IS NOT THE CASE! We sincerely hope that you do not fall prey to any of these scam artists.

If you have ANY concerns about the validity of a dealer claim or any other question regarding Brock’s support or product line, please call (937) 424-5802 or e-mail sales@brockracing.com.

Thank you for your understanding and our sincerest apologies for any confusion.

Brock

Thanks for the info guys.

Looks like I am setting my sights on the Brock pipe. Is it fairly quiet at low rpms?

Daniel you have a PM.

(cutter @ Mar. 12 2007,10:48) Thanks for the info guys.

Looks like I am setting my sights on the Brock pipe. Is it fairly quiet at low rpms?

Daniel you have a PM.
You can listen to an audio file on their site:

Regarding the Brock street megaphone, yesterday I started the bike before connecting my laptop to the PCIII to upload the map. While it was running my wife commented that the family would die of carbon monoxide poisoning if I continued to let the bike run in the garage. The busa was actually outside in the driveway. It's not that it's loud at idle rpm's, but the sound is deep, and it carries. All hell breaks loose at high rpm's however.

If you are worried about sound, don't get the street megaphone.
I also have the Ti can, but haven't rode with it.
and look on the first page for some links to the sound files I made of them; post numbers 17, 19, 20.

i have been thinkin about chgin mine out to either street megaphone, moira or custom-made

Morbid - how do u like moira? how loud is it w/ baffle?

Back