yosh or pcIII

briXXer

Registered
ok so whats the pros and cons between the yosh ems system or the pcIII?? i know the yosh system has things u can add on to it and can download maps from their website.. plus they are about a mile from me if i need help.. downside a little more expensive.. pcIII seems to be more plentiful but is it as adjustable as the yosh is?? so all of ur thoughts........

hey johnny if the products are basically the same is the only difference the addt'l gadgets you can get for the yosh??? Also can a PC3 be hooked up to a 01 busa, typically states a pc2 for an 01, but the pc2 doesn't do all the stuff the pc3 does???

yes the EMS and the PC3R are basicly the same but the Yosh you can add goodies$$$

the 01 you need a PC2 so the EMS would work better
\
if you are still confused call me

You can't currently switch maps with the PCIII, can you? I don't know much about the PCIII operation, but that sounds like a useful product I could create. :super:

no on a PC3 you cannot switch maps
On an EMS you cannot either unless you buy the hub and switch.
Like I said $$$$$$

Johnnycheese,

Is the "stock" map that comes with a pcIIIr pretty close for a "stock" busa? Would it be worth the money to install a "pre-mapped" pcIIIr or do you need dyno tuning with a stock bike for it to be worth the $399?

Thanks

Kent

well for 399 for the pcIII i think i would go for the yosh for a little more then add the hub and the switch to have 3 different maps and able to switch on the fly...

can't switch on the fly you must turn the bike off and then switch maps or you will fry the unit.
And if you are paying 399.00 for a PC3R damm I am raiseing my prices 349.00 all day long

Brixxer,

Why would you want 3 maps for a "stock" bike?

Kent
Seems to be worth the money, for the ability to add-on later. I plan on doing a lot of drag racing, but want to be able to go back to the stock programming for the street. The Yosh let's you do that with the hub of course. Of course if you never plan on doing anything but ride around the block, just buy the pcIII. Just my .02 worth... :alcoholic:

If you're gonna leave the bike stock, you don't need either.

I got it for a base map, a nitrous map, and a Nutec map.

I was gonna get 2 PCIIs and just switch the chord, but I'm not real crazy about Dynojets customer service.
I hope this expensive piece is worth it.

can't switch on the fly you must turn the bike off and then switch maps or you will fry the unit.
And if you are paying 399.00 for a PC3R damm I am raiseing my prices 349.00 all day long
Have you personnaly seen this happen? Yosh tells me that you can switch on the fly between maps with no problems. Is there something you know that they don't, i ask because I just ordered the Yosh with the 3 way map switch and hub.

Back