YOOOOO.....leaving soon

carlsbadbusa

BANNED BY MC MUSTANG
Donating Member
Registered
Going to lovely Afghanistan :thumbsup:......Anyways....THAT MEANS....lots and lots of riding to do before going out....SO ANYONE that wants to ride let me know....i'll be heading out EVERY weekends on long rides from here to till sometime early March so don't wuss out and ride..

Wish I could make it out for another ride. I'm craving some nice mountain roads and more pie! :beerchug:

Thanks for your service! :thumbsup::bowdown:

stay safe over there, how long you there for?

I'll be out there from March till hopefully early May but we'll see, I was trying to stay longer but they said no, also might be coming back a lil earlier so who knows, just another walk in the park, used to stay way longer as a service member so this is cake...

Being you are at Carlsbad, I won't be riding with you before you leave. You have my deep respect and best wishes for your safety on deployment! Stay Safe and come back and ride your *** off. :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

I hope you get some great rides in befor you go.
Be safe over there, and in case you haven't heard it enough.
Thanks for serving.
:bowdown::beerchug:

Going to lovely Afghanistan :thumbsup:......Anyways....THAT MEANS....lots and lots of riding to do before going out....SO ANYONE that wants to ride let me know....i'll be heading out EVERY weekends on long rides from here to till sometime early March so don't wuss out and ride..

Enjoy the rides

Back