Austin!?

Chasx

Registered
I know a lot of people don't post in here, but I just moved into downtown Austin and I'm looking for people to ride with. I don't just want to cruise the drag at 30mph revving my engine, but actually go out at ride the hill country :laugh: If anybody actually looks at this part of the .org from Austin/ surrounding areas PM me. I work 4 months on and 4 months off so I'll be here till around march

Last edited:
Well crap, I do or did the hill country on a fairly regular bassis. I am going to be down for a while but when I do get going again I'll send you a pm. It's always fun to meet org members.

@Johnny I think next week it's supposed to get warm again. I'll swing by and check it out sometime then. Thanks!

@notright Whenever you're back let me know man, I'll be here :thumbsup:

I am considering re-locating to the Austin/New Braunfels area this Summer. Hopefully this Fall or late Summer I will look you up. I have been at the Eureka Springs gathering for the last 4-years, and ride with the faster group. I am planning to go to the Busa Bash at Deals Gap this April, and love riding "The Dragon". Hopefully you could show me around down there. I will be retired, (if I come) and looking to ride full time! :beerchug:

Back