Yellow Box

OB_Sabor

Registered
Anyone actually stock any yellow boxes (speedo adjuster) in the U.S.? I don't really care for their billing methods they have avail. curently.

Sabor

Sabor,
If you don't really care for their billing methods, wait till you experience their communication and delivery. I also am looking for another source. With all the trucks with oversize tires and police cars that have to be calibrated, all with electronic speedos. Someone has to be making them. They may not be compatible with bikes, but they have the technology and know how,just need to find out there is a market.
Jack.

V.D. (boy that don't look good!!) No one doubts that the box is a great product. I believe there is money to be made producing them and a big market for them. It's just not much use if you cann't get one! Any ideas on aquiring one? No answers to last couple E-mails and last heard from them after their holidays that it would be air mailed within the week. If you know the secret to getting one, please fill us in. I'm waiting on box to install 42 rear. Jack.

Actually, Yes I did! I also said just please email me and let me know what is going on. If it's going to be another three months I really don't care. I just want to hear from someone.

Sabor there is a company in Alberta Canada that makes a item called The AutoTrans ReCalibrator it is an electronic instrument that corrects speedometer and odometers in automatic transmissions. The company is called Autotrans there web address is www.autotransinc.com.I spoke to one of there sales people he said it can work on any thing that has a speed sensor. Don't know the price or any distributors in the US.

VegasDude,
Thanks, that is the address I have been using also. I kept the 1 E-mail I received from them and replied, no answer back thou. Also haven't seen a post in quite some time. Hope they are still in business! Jack.

Has anyone got a response yet from these guys??? I started adding "(Ninth Email with no response)" this to each email I send now. Still haven't heard anything after over 9 email!

This is really not good at all. The YellowBox mod is a neccessity with this bike and it may be time to start looking for a different alternative. Looks like some already are. If one of you has time to check the H.org archives there was a fellow by the name of Jacque who was working on a calibration device a while back. I think it was under the modifications section. He listed his email to gauge interest. It might be worth a quick email. He is located in North America - Canada I think.

I sent another E-mail also this last Sunday asking where my box is. They took $93.33 out of my account 2/7/00 and were to air-mail my box same week. No box, no reply! If there is a delay, I could understand. The no communication I don't understand. I have to wonder how many other people are out money with no product. Not a happy camper here! Jack.

Back