Xmas bonus time for me

Last year's Xmas bonus was two extra grave yard shifts!
cool.gif

my bonus is 40%!!!!!
so let me do the math..
40% of f--- all =
rock.gif
?

you guessed right!! f--- all!!!
guns.gif

I wish I could get one, but I have to keep filling the presidents pockets first.

One year my company gave us a 150% bonus...then I woke up. Man it sux to be a blue collar worker!! LOL!!
face7.gif

my bonus is a lil wooden truck model filled with peanuts......
cool.gif

Gov't workers don't get bonuses
sad.gif
Citizens whine and moan
laugh.gif

Mike gets a nice one, plus the company has profit sharing...no complaints there
cool.gif

My bouns is getting to stay home with my family for Christmas instead of spending it thousands of miles away in some 3rd world country

My company gives a slap across the face with a cold, lifeless fish.

The longer you've been here, the smaller the fish.

Nice, eh?

Just kidding; what WE do (for my department) is save the sales commissions 'til the end of the year then write a big check at the appropriate time so it seems like a bonus, but it's really just money you 'earned'.

Just keeps getting better!

In almost 40 years of working my tail off, I have never had something like that come to me... (they also moved me to a salary position. Same work, just no hours to keep)  
That now means they don't have to pay you overtime, so it doesn't hurt them to work you 60-70 hrs a week for that 40 hour paycheck. I know, I've been selling myself by the year for a long time now.

If I'm lucky, I'll get an after tax Chrismas bonus of $100.

guess you do not want to hear my hours then.. 9/5 monday, tuesday, thursday and 12/5 on friday..

This was not even a position when I started here but I created (or assumed) duties from a bunch of lazy staff and in those 3.5 days, i do the work of 3 former staff...

This was mostly due to the fact that I created some software to help with patient care and tracking.. It also takes care of allergy shots and mediations that were pretty labor intensive.

The allergy stuff alone was 2 full time staff.. I do it now in about 3 hours a week.

I now have assumed about 25% of the insurance billing dept duties.. That job is to much for 1 person and almost to much for 2... working how to streamline that next
smile.gif

After typing this, maybe they should have made my bonus larger considering I reduced staff by at least 1 person
lol1.gif

Haven't got a bonus in years. Same goes for a raise. Right now our contract was up Nov 1. It failed miserably in 20 dealers. So back to the table with a federal mediator-again. Before this, we where on a 18 month freeze because they couldn't work things out......It sucks.

I got $65K ($65,ooo) in buyout bonuses and compensation when Onyx bought out Boeing Wichita. It will probably never happen again.

That is a huge number! We get 1.5 to 2% gross salary. Depends on several factors that include safety, productivity, complaints, overtime hours, etc. The percentage increases with salary grades, but I am just a lowly engineer. At least we get one, I am not complaining, Sally should get paid off come spring!

You'd be surprised how fast it can go after you put money on a house and furnish it. I used to think that was a bunch of money
rock.gif

Darn! If I got a bonus like that, da Busa  would be sporting a nice engine displacement increase and a JC tune!

wow, that is huge (would sure take a chunk out of the house payment)

Back