www.raceready.us

Jester0769

Hayabusa Master
Donating Member
Registered
Ok guys, who has heard anything about these people. There posting paited inners with texture for 160 and smooth for 260. Anyone done biz with this joint???

sounds good but want to know the skinny first.

Thanks,
Josh

It was a majority negatives reviews about there workmanship. Try the search feature. You should be able to come up with something.

VaBusa had hers done there and is satisfied with 'em. Someone else that I can't remember off the top of my head. Mixed reviews, but more negative than positive.

Jester,
Here is a link that has lots of negative, nuetral and couple of positives.......good reading for anyone who is thinking of going with raceready. Willy (the guy who runs raceready) posted a couple of times.

Errrr.

I've been waiting two years to get this mod done..My son's a spray painter. Bad boy,no prezzies for HIS birthday
jump9.gif

Think RSD did his own with ok results. Filling is a pain, and you need to use a "flex" admix in the paint to prevent cracking. There is an old post on here somewhere about it.

They did mine, didn't have them smoothed. they came out fine. no issues to date. I ended up getting a chrome set a year later anyway.

Back