WWJD's New Paint Job!!

And just plain warped! Pepto bike!

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066354513 -->

wwjdbusaVA2girlie.jpg

The first one isn't too bad...it would at least keep the hubby off of it, right?! Oh, wait...he's color blind, so he'd never know it's pink! Not sure about the black though...

It's not as bad as I thought it might be...hrmmm...a pink bike for VaBusa?

The second one would make everyone steer clear of me! Too Pepto-Bismol looking... ;)

You did fine Rev...don't take up more time on me...I need to come up with some ideas, but custom paint is so far down the road, if ever...

Thanks though! :D

OK But First VA's Custom Busa's...OK Now I know you said no girlie pink but I thought what the hell, pretty lady on a Pink bike would be kinda...well...cool...   So one kinda cool, one cause I am warped...

Kinda cool?
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'></span>This one gets my vote for VABusa!(the pink & black one I mean)<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'></span> Hey Rev... Can you do one like the MACH V?

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "I forgot the photo."|1066407837 -->

OK But First VA's Custom Busa's...OK Now I know you said no girlie pink but I thought what the hell, pretty lady on a Pink bike would be kinda...well...cool...   So one kinda cool, one cause I am warped...

Kinda cool?
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'></span>This one gets my vote for VABusa!(the pink & black one I mean)<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'></span> Hey Rev... Can you do one like the MACH V?
Are we talking Speed Racer MACH V?  

Oh and S7R4nger, I already did one that was sorta silver awhile back.  If I can get a high quality shot of an 03 Burnt Orange Busa that would help a lot.  

Say 400K, shot against a lawn or something??

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066420688 -->

lol....I was thinking the blue not with gold dots....But you did make me think of a gold metal flake in the blue....:D

okay i figured it out..
replace the silver with white,
keep the blue,
all holes/etc where ppl put screens... put red there. whatcha think?

Cache, i can do that but not this weekend, watch this space come Monday.

Belegnole, You uh...did say Lapis...Right? :laugh: I'll get you...

Yup Rev,
I said lapis.....meant the color blue that you see in lapis. Not the the dots.( makes me think of chicken pocks)...got to admit though...most peeps wouldn't have even known about the pyrite. And I am glad you've taken the time to keep all of us happy. Now for a question regarding custom paint jobs....Any one ever seen a busa painted as if it were a fighter jet?...you know the base color a military grey( two tone grey if you wanted to keep the original paint scheme look)  with the leading edge of the fairing done with a white strip as if the entrance to a jet engine. Notes posting danger, fuel, and so on. Oh, and to top it off you could give it that high speed driven look with the dirt a jet has after being flown on its leading edges. For some reason I reciently thought this might look rather cool.......

<!--EDIT|Belegnole
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066458036 -->

oh oh oh Bele!!  That's been my dream for quite a while... done up exactly like a fighter jet, complete with lil warning labels:  "WARNING: INTAKE stay 5 feet back"  "Step Here" "WARNING: exhaust port"  etc etc

Still, the busa deserves it's OWN earned identity and might not like playing dressup just for us. :)

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: ":tidE rof nosaeR"|1066484483 -->

f_18_3.jpg

JFTFOI - What does this mean?

I like that patriotic idea posted above, and that of the fighter plane too...

Yup Rev,
I said lapis.....meant the color blue that you see in lapis. Not the the dots.( makes me think of chicken pocks)...got to admit though...most peeps wouldn't have even known about the pyrite. And I am glad you've taken the time to keep all of us happy. Now for a question regarding custom paint jobs....Any one ever seen a busa painted as if it were a fighter jet?...you know the base color a military grey( two tone grey if you wanted to keep the original paint scheme look)  with the leading edge of the fairing done with a white strip as if the entrance to a jet engine. Notes posting danger, fuel, and so on. Oh, and to top it off you could give it that high speed driven look with the dirt a jet has after being flown on its leading edges. For some reason I reciently thought this might look rather cool.......
Never seen a Busa done up that way. But there used to be a guy on base (Macdill) That had his VFR750 done like that.

Also there is an older couple that is semi local that has this contraption that looks like an A-4. It has wings, vertical & horizontal stabilizers. For motive power it has an old gold wing engine/frame/swingarm. I used to live on a small airport where the houses have hangers built in to them. It wasn't until the third time I saw it I realised that it wasn't a plane. I got a real close look at it one time when the PCSO pulled it over.

Back