WRECKFEST at Daytona !

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone else watching this ? 43 cars start and two laps left only about ten are left. Then 1/4 mile before white flag another slammer ! Now there's like what 3 cars left :) ? Now we are gonna have a green/white/checker race to the finish with prolly another wreck :laugh:

Sorry did not see it. I fall asleep avery time I try to watch NASCAR. Its just that boring to me. But that does sound like a good race!

I was there. But I left early due to the rain delay.....and I just wasn't feeling very good after all the track turbines went through.
I'm kicking myself for having left though....what an epic race that was.

Had a friend who was there call me and tell me all about it. Also got a call from her daughter who found herself in a little wreck also. SO at midnight I was out changing a tire that blew from hitting a curb(hydroplaned) While her mom was watching more exciting wrecks at the race. somehow i think I got the short end of the stick. :laugh:

Sorry did not see it. I fall asleep avery time I try to watch NASCAR. Its just that boring to me. But that does sound like a good race!

Matt NASCAR is like most other sports. Really only fun if your there. This coming from a Formula one fan who's been to GP of Paris when they used to race thru the streets , Saw Shumi race in Germany and a long time ago I saw the GP race at Spa in Belgium.
When at places like Daytona a superspeedway it is an awesome sight to see forty cars go by at almost 200mph. The ground shakes and for a millisecond you can see inside the car and driver as he's fighting the wheel . Makes a big diff . The smaller tracks I agree I don't really like but the big ones are great !

I was there...man the race dragged out. It was funny hearing everyone cheering as Kyle Busch wrecked himself. :laugh:

I only watch the last 10 laps only ones that matter circle track passing doesn't excite me:poke: :laugh:

My family and I was there. Didnt think the race would ever start. those who left early missed out. the second half of the race was the best. This was the first race my daughters had ever been to. They both enjoyed it. We had a 8 hour drive after the race to get home but it was worth it. :)

DSCN7571.jpg

DSCN7573.jpg

DSCN7574.jpg

DSCN7575.jpg

DSCN7576.jpg

Matt NASCAR is like most other sports. Really only fun if your there. This coming from a Formula one fan who's been to GP of Paris when they used to race thru the streets , Saw Shumi race in Germany and a long time ago I saw the GP race at Spa in Belgium.
When at places like Daytona a superspeedway it is an awesome sight to see forty cars go by at almost 200mph. The ground shakes and for a millisecond you can see inside the car and driver as he's fighting the wheel . Makes a big diff . The smaller tracks I agree I don't really like but the big ones are great !

I fully agree with what you said!! Being there would be sweeeeeet!! Participating would be even better!!

Any Video of the crash in the race???

This was a classic crash fun to see the difference in safety gear for drivers in such a short period of time.:thumbsup:

looked liked a racer stopped racing to see if he could help white nomad you won't see that any race anywhere now a days

Last edited by a moderator:
Back