PandaNin

Donating Member
Registered
It's amazing to me what makeup can do for a woman

Check these pics out as proof

ShowLetter.jpg

ShowLetter2.jpg

ShowLetter3.jpg

Guys, I think we need to stick to bike or family issues, etc. and steer clear of politics and religion. Yes, I'm just a member, and yes everyone enjoys the first amendment rights, but just trying to keep things civil. At least hold off until 10/08.
all_coholic.gif

That's why I put it in random thoughts. It's not a political statement, just darn funny.

I don't discuss my political preferences here. That's for me and my voting booth.

I would like to see a section just for politics..

admins??

Love the last pic..
laugh.gif

runeight...

(dadofthree @ Feb. 03 2007,12:53) Guys, I think we need to stick to bike or family issues, etc. and steer clear of politics and religion. Yes, I'm just a member, and yes everyone enjoys the first amendment rights, but just trying to keep things civil. At least hold off until 10/08.  
all_coholic.gif
not me..

wink.gif

(dadofthree @ Feb. 03 2007,11:53) Guys, I think we need to stick to bike or family issues, etc. and steer clear of politics and religion. Yes, I'm just a member, and yes everyone enjoys the first amendment rights, but just trying to keep things civil. At least hold off until 10/08.  
all_coholic.gif
I don't like or dislike her....chill brother
laugh.gif

That's funny!
rollinglaugh.gif

poke.gif
Poking fun at a political figure shouldn't be something to get wound up about is it? It's not personal...
smile.gif

... except maybe to someone named Chelsey!

(dadofthree @ Feb. 03 2007,14:53) Guys, I think we need to stick to bike or family issues, etc. and steer clear of politics and religion. Yes, I'm just a member, and yes everyone enjoys the first amendment rights, but just trying to keep things civil. At least hold off until 10/08.  
all_coholic.gif
smile.gif

How nice.

(dadofthree @ Feb. 03 2007,11:53) Guys, I think we need to stick to bike or family issues, etc. and steer clear of politics and religion. Yes, I'm just a member, and yes everyone enjoys the first amendment rights, but just trying to keep things civil. At least hold off until 10/08.  
all_coholic.gif
Methinks that touched a nerve.

You have to be a crackhead to want Hillary in office. Yep, i said crackhead....

Back