Would anyone b interested in a 06 LE hayabusa !!

Like Rainbow said, if the motor locked up it would have locked the rear wheel. But you said it just died. It sounds like an electrical problem, ecu or wiring harness possibly. You don't see many busa motors locking up with no signs, i.e. engine knocking. But you said it just died, if you were closer I'd go help you out.

clicking when attempting to start means ur battery is dead. you have a charging issue, could be any of the before mentioned electrical problems.

Don't sell the bike until you get a second opinion. In your previous post on this didn't you say you had a friend that was going to check it for you? I don't know how far you are from Charlotte NC but I would be happy to take a look at it if you are willing to take the trip down. I'm off all week next week 8/15-8/21 so if you can make the trip let me know. If I can make the time on Saturday 8 /20 I may be able to meet you half way. Shoot me an email and let me know busaryder03@yahoo.com.
Posted via Mobile Device

get a 2nd opinion if you can, i doubt its locked up, by the way its a nice looking bike

Goodwrench thank you very much ;)
This place is full of nice ppl !!

I really appreciate your offer!!!
I'm taking it to a shop to get a second opinion on it !!!

Goodwrench thank you very much ;)
This place is full of nice ppl !!

I really appreciate your offer!!!
I'm taking it to a shop to get a second opinion on it !!!

No problem I just hate to see you let such a good looking bike go without confirming the failure. One quick thought, have you tried to bump start the bike?
Posted via Mobile Device

where u located slobusa maybe one of the members can run over and take a look at it for u you would have to run the engine completely out of oil for to lock up

Put it in 1st gear. Turn the Key on and have a friend push you down the road. Release the clutch at speed and see what happens. if it starts :thumbsup: If it acts like it wants to turn over without locking the rear wheel, then the Motor is not locked and its something else. After all it is a Sweet Looking Machine and you would kick yourself in arse many times over if it was a simple fix. If I lived closer to you, we would have this thing apart in my Garage by now :laugh:

Robert

Take the side cover off by the starter and there is a nut, I think 19mm and try to turn it over with a wrench.Should be fairly easy to turn over.Shop said mine might be locked up whenI got it since the engine wont turn over, but the starter was bad.I would first try to turn it over by hand before getting rid of it.If you were closer I may be game since I wanted the white LE before I got mine.

Actually try this in 3rd gear. First will prolly just drag the tire.

Put it in 1st gear. Turn the Key on and have a friend push you down the road. Release the clutch at speed and see what happens. if it starts :thumbsup: If it acts like it wants to turn over without locking the rear wheel, then the Motor is not locked and its something else. After all it is a Sweet Looking Machine and you would kick yourself in arse many times over if it was a simple fix. If I lived closer to you, we would have this thing apart in my Garage by now :laugh:

Robert
Posted via Mobile Device

Nice bike.

My bike is for sale here in Holland but if I sell him I would realy consider it bying from you. Even with shipping it would be worth it.

Why?? This type is never sold here so it's realy limited here :thumbsup:

Slobusa, mine showed the same signs when I shorted the battery out... A new battery fixed it! Have you checked the rectifier?

If the motor is locked up it will not push start, I have had to push start mine when my battery went dead. 3rd or 4th gear works great. I can do it myself.

Keep us updated!

Hope you get it back on the road.

Did you try a new battery? Or charging the old one? Jump starting it off another bike? Pushing it to try to turn the engine over?

The suspense is killing me man!

Where ya located? If you're close I'd come help.

How's the scooter? If you're adamant about selling it, I'm in Lexington, KY. I do not believe that the engine has seized. I wouldn't mind having her! :thumbsup: The only thing better than a 'Busa is TWO Busa's!
I'll pay better than the other guy offered, just make sure you really want to sell that beautiful machine!

Back