Worst Deal of the Day

92% good feed back. I'd stay clear of this guy and all his junk.

Except the Busa...you could shell out 10,500...drop a couple grand on new plastics and have a great ride.:rofl:

According to his feedback he does have boats (that almost sink/motor died) trucks (trans blows up before getting home) and campers (if you dont mind a little mold,its prolly not the kind that causes respitory infection anyway).

RSD.

I could beat it....

Just type in harley davidson and narrow your search down to the last 15 years and see the prices dont change much. :rofl::rofl:

he's a professional sales person. he tries high first, and then incrementally moves downward until he sells. this is nothing new

however, that is similar price to what I paid for mine new with 0 miles last year.

I wonder if he knows that he is getting blasted on the internet! lol

Well it's not a bike, but I saw a '97 (listed) Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo. Checkedthe vin it was a '96 (and a 96 build). The hood didn't close flush (front in damage some where), the driver seat wasn't bolted down, interior was very warn and was going to need paint. They wanted $14,500for it. In excellent condition it's worth $9,xxx (I think 450). As it sat, it wasn't worth $5000.... Needless to say they kept trying to get me to come inside to talk about it but I knew we were just WAY too far off in price to have wasted my time. It had probably been wrecked and bought at an auction.

Well it's not a bike, but I saw a '97 (listed) Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo. Checkedthe vin it was a '96 (and a 96 build). The hood didn't close flush (front in damage some where), the driver seat wasn't bolted down, interior was very warn and was going to need paint. They wanted $14,500for it. In excellent condition it's worth $9,xxx (I think 450). As it sat, it wasn't worth $5000.... Needless to say they kept trying to get me to come inside to talk about it but I knew we were just WAY too far off in price to have wasted my time. It had probably been wrecked and bought at an auction.

I am pretty sure '96 was the last year. I had a 90TT (first year); I LOVED that car it was the Car of the Year like 4 years in a row there was nothing on the road like it at the time and it would FLY. I had a computer chip that took it up to 360 hp.....definitely ahead of it's time.

keefur5.jpg

Back