woohoo, snown here in pa.

That is a vascar line(police method of speed detection/calculation) here in pa only state police can run radar. (From my understanding). Police always sit across the road there hence the white line.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
strange bad....here by erie we still havent had any this week...how you getting it?

Don't know, maybe the snow gods hate or love us more here, or just feel sorry for the penciltuckians here in lycoming county. I here we have 85% of the states backwooded dumbazzes here in lyco county. God y did I move here!?!?!?
Posted via Mobile Device

Because you wanted to be closer to Hershey? Went to the park once when I was 16. ALl I remember was the smell of chocolate in the air. :cheerleader:

I want snow. :boohoo: but people down here can't drive in the rain so what chance do they have in snow? :rofl:

Nice pics, that hill looks like a shoot directing cars to your front yard, hope they salt it well

Nice pics, that hill looks like a shoot directing cars to your front yard, hope they salt it well

That exactly the first thing I thought when I bought the house. The house has been here for 100+ years and no car or truck in living room or dining room YET!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back