WOO HOO!!!

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Looks like I start at MMI on Dec 17!!! I'm gonna get edumacated!!! I'm gonna be a motorcycle mechanic! Orlando Florida Here I come!

Edit: that close to Christmas, maybe I should wait for the Feb 5 class...

good to hear man-now, who's guna teach you how to NOT break bikes so you dont have to fix YOURS alla time?
poke.gif

dont look at me!
all_coholic.gif
i was raised to be a bad example
firedevil.gif

(TXBusa05LE @ May 25 2007,11:30) Is there an age limit to be accepted?  I retire in 5 yrs & would love to do this!!
No age limit I know of...

(BigDiesel @ May 25 2007,11:31) good to hear man-now, who's guna teach you how to NOT break bikes so you dont have to fix YOURS alla time?  
poke.gif

dont look at me!
all_coholic.gif
    i was raised to be a bad example
firedevil.gif
Yeah... I was about to ask how the bike was healing from yours...
tounge.gif

Thanks Doyle and Eric.

Eric, go for it! It'll be fun!! You can try and get the same times as me, and we can party, and have tea, and hang out... LOL

Thanks Paul.. If it wasn't for you I probably wouldn't be this into motorcycles to look into the school even. Thanks alot dude.

and when you get done, if you want to move to texas, I need a guy in the shop and would like to have some one right out of school so I dont have to pay them much.....Oppps, did I say that out loud? I have no inner dialect.

Josh

(Jester0769 @ May 25 2007,12:55) and when you get done, if you want to move to texas, I need a guy in the shop and would like to have some one right out of school so I dont have to pay them much.....Oppps, did I say that out loud? I have no inner dialect.

Josh
HAHA!!! Don't know bro... How much is not much? LOL Shoot, looks like graduation is almost a year from the start date anyway.
ices_rofl.gif

(yamahor @ May 26 2007,00:02)
(nitrousjunkie @ May 25 2007,12:57)
(yamahor @ May 25 2007,23:56)
(nitrousjunkie @ May 25 2007,12:55) And stay OFF the Orange Blossom Trail on your days off!
rock.gif

Am I slow, or is it a place in Orlando?
Yes
yes I'm slow? Gee.. thanks NJ...
ices_rofl.gif
Just kidding bro.

Strip Club I'm assuming?
It where ALL the strip clubs,adult theatres and other entertainment venues of that type are,havent been in years but used to be uhhhhh......Entertaining!

Congrats Ben thats what I want to do when wife finishes school.
beerchug.gif
And no not high school! I know what yall are thinking.
all_coholic.gif

Back