WOMEN ARE EVIL.

tdrcomm

Donating Member
Registered
Subject: CIA Job

The CIA had an opening for an assassin.
After all of the background checks interviews, and testing were done
there were three finalists... Two men and a woman were chosen.
For the final test, the CIA agents took one of the men to a large metal
door and handed him a gun. "We must know that you will follow your
instructions, no matter what the circumstances. Inside of this room, you
will find your wife sitting in a chair. Kill Her!!!" The man said, "You
can't be serious. I could never shoot my wife." The agent said, "Then
you're not the right man for this job."

The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went
into the room. All was quiet for about five minutes. Then the man came out
with tears in his eyes." I tried, but I can't kill my wife." The agent
said, "You don't have what it takes. Take your wife and go home."

Finally, it was the woman's turn. She was given the same instructions, to
kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Immediately shots were heard,
one shot after another. They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the
walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there
stood the woman. She wiped the sweat from her brow, and said, "This gun is
loaded with blanks. Had to beat him to death with the chair."

Moral: Women are evil. Don't mess with them!

laugh.gif

Completely fabricated...
tounge.gif

(tdrcomm @ Feb. 12 2007,13:46)
(dmrowe @ Feb. 12 2007,17:10) My wife resembles that!
Yeah. My girlfriend sent me that. Think she's trying to tell me something?
wow.gif

tounge.gif
First it was PMS now it's Menopause. At least with PMS you knew what time of the month to avoid antagonizing them, now with menopause it is one long drawn out skirmish. Never thought marriage would be like doing EOD work. There are lots of advantages to having girlfriends and no kids....like a lot more disposable income!

bluegrab.gif

Reminds me of a Led Zeppelin song......................... They can be evil shids, but I's love em.

(dmrowe @ Feb. 12 2007,18:06)
wow.gif
tounge.gif
First it was PMS now it's Menopause. At least with PMS you knew what time of the month to avoid antagonizing them, now with menopause it is one long drawn out skirmish. Never thought marriage would be like doing EOD work. There are lots of advantages to having girlfriends and no kids....like a lot more disposable income!

bluegrab.gif
Dude, my son is 16. Been through the "What the hell was going through your mind!" phases. He's a good kid but "all boy".
biggrin.gif

My girlfriend has an 11 year old daughter. PMS and menopause I can deal with... 11 year old girls going on 25 is a whole 'nother story! I'm gonna have to put an attorney on retainer 'cause I know I'm gonna have to take out some knucklehead in about 4 years!

Between, "American Idol", "What Not To Wear", droning on about hair, facials, drama, clothes, drama, cute kittens, shoes, cats, drama, "she said-she said", and that momentous night when she became "a woman"... I just want to grab a beer, go in the garage with my Powerbook and watch a movie where guys blow crap up.

The girlfriend did pass MSF last year so can't complain too much. But she did ask it was possible to coordinate her gear. I'm never going back to that CycleGear again.

laugh.gif
you will never escape

Guns N' Roses
Used To Love Her

I used to love her, but I had to kill her
I had to put her
Six feet under
And I can still hear her complain

I knew I miss her
So I had to keep her
She's buried right in my back yard

She b!+&%ed so much
She drove me nuts
And now I'm happier this way

I had to put her
Six feet under
And I can still hear her complain

(vman1300 @ Feb. 13 2007,09:34) I knew Va applied for a new job a few months back......
I've only threatened my male coworker 2, maybe 3 times today...I've been here for over an hour!

I'm restrained man, restrained...
cool.gif

(VaBusa @ Feb. 13 2007,09:36) I've only threatened my male coworker 2, maybe 3 times today...I've been here for over an hour!  
Yep but that was in the 1st 5 min........

He is now no where to be found.......

(vman1300 @ Feb. 13 2007,10:17)
(VaBusa @ Feb. 13 2007,09:36) I've only threatened my male coworker 2, maybe 3 times today...I've been here for over an hour!  
Yep but that was in the 1st 5 min........

He is now no where to be found.......
He's too loud to really hide and if I off him, well, he'll smell...

I'm doomed...can't get rid of him no matter what I try
laugh.gif

He keeps coming in my office and instigating though; I start off every work day telling him "today's the day you die"...

I'm still restrained though...he's not bleeding yet...

(tdrcomm @ Feb. 12 2007,15:30)
(dmrowe @ Feb. 12 2007,18:06)
wow.gif

tounge.gif
First it was PMS now it's Menopause.  At least with PMS you knew what time of the month to avoid antagonizing them, now with menopause it is one long drawn out skirmish.  Never thought marriage would be like doing EOD work.  There are lots of advantages to having girlfriends and no kids....like a lot more disposable income!

bluegrab.gif
Dude, my son is 16. Been through the "What the hell was going through your mind!" phases. He's a good kid but "all boy".  
biggrin.gif

My girlfriend has an 11 year old daughter. PMS and menopause I can deal with... 11 year old girls going on 25 is a whole 'nother story! I'm gonna have to put an attorney on retainer 'cause I know I'm gonna have to take out some knucklehead in about 4 years!

Between, "American Idol", "What Not To Wear", droning on about hair, facials, drama, clothes, drama, cute kittens, shoes, cats, drama, "she said-she said", and that momentous night when she became "a woman"... I just want to grab a beer, go in the garage with my Powerbook and watch a movie where guys blow crap up.

The girlfriend did pass MSF last year so can't complain too much. But she did ask it was possible to coordinate her gear. I'm never going back to that CycleGear again.
You are in for a surprise, pile that 'all boy', the teenage girls on top of menopause.  My 19 yr. old son got caught with his pants down at 2:30 AM Sunday morning boffing his girlfriend in her bedroom by her mother...she's 17 and the age of consent in CA is 18.  Attorney fees and fines for his other exploits have already cost him (because I deducted them from his trust) almost $22K, my (then) 23 yr. old daughter decided to quit college and live the life of leisure compliments of mom and dad (and boy is her life filled full of drama!).  Do we do this ourselves?  Do we facilitate this?  Are we enablers?  I wouldn't be surprised to find that mywife and daughter have hacked into my computer and are reading my posts!  
SHOCKED.gif

Back