Woman trashes a Cobra

Somebody should start by kicking that dude that gave her the keys in the nads! What an abomination!
thumb_down.gif

That looked
SHOCKED.gif
like a kit car. I had a 427 Cobra and this one just didn't look right. The windshield and wipers are different and the front end shows FIBERGLASS
wowold.gif
(look at the wreck), which the real one was ALL ALUM. The fenders also just don't look correct. Never saw a hard top for an original before
dunno.gif
, but the top that came with  mine was a monster to put up and leaked like a shive
laugh.gif
, defroster was NON EXISTANT, and the exhaust would BURN  
firedevil.gif
your feet to WELL DONE! Causing all kind of defrosting problems in the cold AND wet conditions. Only cure was to bring a towel with you to wipe off the windshield. Anyway, this car just doesn't look right  
winkold.gif

I saw a guy ask his boss if he could make a pass with his 1960 Corvette at StLouis International raceway. The Guys boss threw him the keys after the lecture about what happens if you wreck it. Well,,, he wrecked it right off the line. Hit the center barrier by the tree then hit the wall. I would never ask to drive something like that at the track, or anywhere else for that matter. What a Dumb ass. You cant fix stupid.

whether it is a kit car or an original, i think i am physically ill

that is the reason that no one touches my rides, ever! I have had so many people ask me to ride the duc when on group rides and stuff that it is nuts! Just because you show up to a group ride on a gixxer 600 does not mean you get to touch isabella.

OOPS !!!!!!!!!!!!      She better be Good at Something to make up for this one if you know what I mean
wowold.gif

Back