Squid alert!!

That is too funny. Looked like he bailed out of an airplane. Did the fall put the holes in those jeans or are they the cool new look that teens like?

His head bounces real well
tounge.gif

Well I guess that's one way to destroy a $9,000 Bike. Bet he doesn't tell his insurance co how it really happened  
laugh.gif

And I love all the protective gear he's wareing  
smile.gif
. Must be from Joe Ripper  
jump9.gif

Well I guess that's one way to destroy a $9,000 Bike. Bet he doesn't tell his insurance co how it really happened  
laugh.gif

And I love all the protective gear he's wareing  
smile.gif
. Must be from Joe Ripper  
jump9.gif
(to the tune of queens "another one bites the dust")

dun, dun, dun........ Insurance rates rise again....... dun, dun, dun........ Insurance rates rise again.

Oooh that'll leave a mark...

Lucky that pole was there to slow the bike a little ...

Thought you was supposed to sit on it ..He should have bought a skateboard.. He looked cool. Bet moma and daddy paid for that one.. Buy them yourself you tend to think a little bit more before hand...

Wow... what a way to ruin your day....

That is too funny. Looked like he bailed out of an airplane. Did the fall put the holes in those jeans or are they the cool new look that teens like?
My guess is the crash tore the jeans just by looking at the holes. If they were worn out the holes would probably be fraid a little more, those look like fresh rips. Stupid is Stupid does.

Any of you notice the idiot checking the totalled front end of the bike with a lit cigarette in his hand while it was leaning downhill towards him?

BTW, gas is somewhat flammable.

Back