Donating Member
Registered
Crazy beeeeeeeeeeech

Woman accused of trying to sell 'gothic kittens' - Animal weirdness- msnbc.com

Woman accused of trying to sell 'gothic kittens'
Pet groomer marketed felines with ear, neck and tail piercings on eBay
Slideshow

updated 3:22 p.m. CT, Thurs., Dec. 18, 2008
WILKES-BARRE, Pa. - Humane officers said a Pennsylvania woman marketed "gothic kittens" with ear, neck and tail piercings over the Internet. Officers with the SPCA of Luzerne County removed three kittens and a cat from a home outside Wilkes-Barre.

Officer Carol Morrison said the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals raided the home on Wednesday after getting a tip that the woman was selling the pierced kittens on eBay.

"It's unbelievable anybody would do this to kittens," Morrison said.

Charges are likely against the homeowner, whose name was not released.

Morrison said the woman has a pet grooming business in the basement of the home.

Crazy beeeeeeeeeeech

Woman accused of trying to sell 'gothic kittens' - Animal weirdness- msnbc.com

Woman accused of trying to sell 'gothic kittens'
Pet groomer marketed felines with ear, neck and tail piercings on eBay
Slideshow

updated 3:22 p.m. CT, Thurs., Dec. 18, 2008
WILKES-BARRE, Pa. - Humane officers said a Pennsylvania woman marketed "gothic kittens" with ear, neck and tail piercings over the Internet. Officers with the SPCA of Luzerne County removed three kittens and a cat from a home outside Wilkes-Barre.

Officer Carol Morrison said the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals raided the home on Wednesday after getting a tip that the woman was selling the pierced kittens on eBay.

"It's unbelievable anybody would do this to kittens," Morrison said.

Charges are likely against the homeowner, whose name was not released.

Morrison said the woman has a pet grooming business in the basement of the home.

I'm sure msnbc considers this act to be just as bad as clipping the ears and tails of pits and dobies:whistle:

So does this mean we can yank them poor little Goth kids off their porch and press charges against their parents for allowing their kids to be extra depressing and sad?

Kind of strange.

I can see not doing neck piercings or tail, but ear rings should be ok if you are into that.

Like said above...no difference than clipping dog tails, ears, cutting out dew claws, tacking eyes...etc.

Dress them up in clothes put shoes on them and pierce their ears and call them your kids if you like.

I know of someone with snakes in 'Bama that may buy a few.... :whistle:

I'm kidding. :rofl:

trash cat is not pleased..

cat.jpg

I personally wouldn't do it to my kitties. Sounds like too much work. Like it was said before, no different than declawing or clipping ears and tails.

Back