Woke up to Snow...

PaLVBusa

Registered
So is mother nature just pissed off or what is the deal?? Thurs-Sat 60+degrees.. Sunday 50ish.. Wake this morning to 22degrees and an inch of snow with heavy sleet and rain!!! :banghead:

Im seriously thinking of sacrificing someone into a volcano for a more consistent bike riding weather!

I am sooooooo glad I don't live where it snows. It was 77 here yesterday and I think today is gonna be about the same :thumbsup:

Have fun in that snow :laugh:

Mon TUE W TH Fri
80°F 83° 86° 84° 85°
High High High High High
63° 62° 57° 63° 63°
Low Low Low Low Low

gonna be a pretty rough week here also:whistle:

but in about 2 months it will be HOT here

Mon TUE W TH Fri
80°F 83° 86° 84° 85°
High High High High High
63° 62° 57° 63° 63°
Low Low Low Low Low

gonna be a pretty rough week here also:whistle:

but in about 2 months it will be HOT here

Same temps here in Arizona too, but the spring is our windy season. Right now the wids are 35mph with guts of 60+. It will be like this all march and half of april. Just wwhen the wind dies down the heat start kicking in BUT I don't have to deal with any snow here.

We have about an inch as well. I was shocked when I woke up and heard my GF go "there is snow on the cars!" Beautiful weekend ranging from 55-70 and then snow today. WHAT IS GOING ON! Darn global warming! :banghead:

On my drive into work this morning I had heard it snowed in N. Jersey. What a crappy way to start the work week. There's been March snow before but no one wants it.

yes but its sunny and bright here in the office of the planning of the HIH... PA's premier ride and bash of the north lol.

yes yes...we know...rain today....it was spitting sleet last night when i was changeing the oil in the truck...ahhhhhhh but its comeing!!

Rain/snow mix and torrential hail right now. :cheerleader:

Too warm (34) to stick though.

Just got back from riding a 900 mile weekend in this slop. :thumbsup:

I envy you Tim.. they salt the roads something fierce around here when it snows!! Takes few days til its really safe to ride after snow/ice

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

thats nothing been in the high 30's low 40's for about a week roads are clear and finally ready to go and now they are predicting 15" of snow in the next 2-3 days week of march 21 2011

Back