Wish list for next gen Busa

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
Now that were getting real close to the unveiling (and I do believe this year is all about paint) however....I thought it would be fun to specify what changes would we as Busa owners like to see in the next gen when it does hit.

My personal wish list...

1-1400cc
   Although given Suzuki kill a flea with a sledge hammer mentality, wouldn't be surprised to see larger.
   Obviously 200 rwhp is a given.

2-Ultra smooth motor
  No more 4500rpm buzz

3-Better/smoother tranny
  tranny is built for strength but a less clunky and no more missed shifts tranny should be easily possible.

4-Don't fug up the lines
  Busa looks awesome, nothing radical in terms of bodywork.

5-(A BIG 5)....Bring back the burnt orange for an LE  
super.gif

I want an '03 LE bad to go with my '06 black and then it hit me....ohhhh, a 1400 '08 LE in burnt orange    
bowdown.gif

6-What about an LE with factory turbo  
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

(Justyntym @ Sep. 20 2006,08:51) Now that were getting real close to the unveiling (and I do believe this year is all about paint) however....I thought it would be fun to specify what changes would we as Busa owners like to see in the next gen when it does hit.

My personal wish list...

1-1400cc
   Although given Suzuki kill a flea with a sledge hammer mentality, wouldn't be surprised to see larger.
   Obviously 200 rwhp is a given.

2-Ultra smooth motor
  No more 4500rpm buzz

3-Better/smoother tranny
  tranny is built for strength but a less clunky and no more missed shifts tranny should be easily possible.

4-Don't fug up the lines
  Busa looks awesome, nothing radical in terms of bodywork.

5-(A BIG 5)....Bring back the burnt orange for an LE  
super.gif

I want an '03 LE bad to go with my '06 black and then it hit me....ohhhh, a 1400 '08 LE in burnt orange    
bowdown.gif

6-What about an LE with factory turbo  
bowdown.gif
all of the above sounds good to me.
race.gif

bowdown.gif

1) Factory supercharger

2) Much better suspension

3) A speedo that is accurate

4) Exhaust pipes that exit under the tail

Ohhh, hadn't thought of that one...I love exhaust that's under the tail, ala ZX10R....

And why the heck is the speedo so inaccurate anyway?

Radial brakes, stiffer suspension, less weight, and an upgraded/enhanced engine. No need to bump up the size, just upgrade it. Its 7 yrs old.

All future LEs should be one solid color. They screwed up this years LE, it'd been much better all white. And how about making it a limited, say 100 only...
rock.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Sep. 20 2006,07:14) Radial brakes, stiffer suspension, less weight, and an upgraded/enhanced engine.  No need to bump up the size, just upgrade it.  Its 7 yrs old.

All future LEs should be one solid color.  They screwed up this years LE, it'd been much better all white.  And how about making it a limited, say 100 only...  
rock.gif
+1 on a limit on the LE's...it would have to be more than 100...1000 maybe
rock.gif

Then you could have "1 of a thousand"

rock.gif

My wish list '08 busa

1 smoother motor no more hum/vibration
2 sharper line on fairings
3 digital diplay w/ heads up display on bottom of windshield w/ gear selector
4 LED turn signals incorprated into head and tail lights
5 HID head lights for better night driving
6 undertail
7 factory race seats w/ color's
8 more rwhp
9 smoother tranny
10 LE come in factory custom paint ( LE colors only)
11 factory custom wheeles (chrome, painted, 1/2 chrome 1/2 painted)
12 low mounted euro style exhaust

just some of my idea's
race.gif

digital speedo
adjustable rearsets
200 rwhp
radial brakes
less weight
HID headlamp
very similar styling
HD clutch assembly

Anyone think any of these wishlists could have an MSRP of $12K? Any guesses on actual MSRP?
rock.gif

I think the engine is fine. Lose as much weight as possible along with improving the forks and rear shock would be on my list, as if my list matters
crazy.gif

1. Smoother more powerful engine
2. Better suspension perhaps with ride height adjustability
3. Radial Brakes and Master cylinders
4. Fully Adjustable Ergonomics
5. Options from the factory- Taller shield, Center stand, Hard bags, HID etc.
6. User programmable Ignition/F.I/Speedo from the factory. (never happen while EPA is looking)
7. Don’t screw with the styling too much Maybe new mirrors with turn signals integrated.
8. Get rid of the 3 spoke wheels in favor of some decent, lightweight good looking wheels.
9. I highly doubt that you will get enough muffler volume from an under-seat exhaust to manage a 200hp 1400cc engine. But there are other options that won’t look as dated as the cans now on there.
10. Easier maintenance should be on the list too. Removing the fairing side to change oil is a hassle, move it to where you can get at it.

Back