Wish I had an extra $5500

monster

Wherever I May Roam
Donating Member
Registered
a 2000 Busa with 2000 miles - bone stock, not 1 single mod, adult owned & ridden, garage kept, and it's 20 miles from me.  
Anyone want to give me the cash?  Brendan? 
laugh.gif
 You don't need a dishwasher - help out yer buddy Kev.

CLICK

Dayum! I would buy that in a heartbeat. Too far from me though. I miss my ol red

bad_1.JPG

He's full of crap. It's a scam! Unmodified? What about the TANKBRA!!!?

jump9.gif

I shared it with a buddy that's always looking for that great deal on a used Busa...our local dealership has one very similar, same year, more miles and has been obviously dropped for $9500!!!! I pity the guy that buys in on that deal...I paid that for a new damn bike...damn dealers...
wink.gif

Thats a better deal than mine was.. Even though I got a pipe and pc with mine..
sad.gif

(Pops Roos @ Jan. 03 2007,12:29) Thats a better deal than mine was.. Even though I got a pipe and pc with mine..
sad.gif
I'm lovin that color combo
beerchug.gif

(Pops Roos @ Jan. 03 2007,11:29) Thats a better deal than mine was.. Even though I got a pipe and pc with mine..
sad.gif
And you didnt go to BFE to get it!

***UPDATE*** SOMEONE BOUGHT IT WITH BUY IT NOW. If your a board member post up about your new bike
beerchug.gif

(monster @ Jan. 03 2007,16:20) ***UPDATE*** SOMEONE BOUGHT IT WITH BUY IT NOW.  If your a board member post up about your new bike  
beerchug.gif
It would be awesome if it were my buddy...
biggrin.gif
He's got a Katana, but loves my Busa...
smile.gif

My $$$ is on NJ!
laugh.gif
He bought it...notice he's not around? He was busy setting up an acct...
tounge.gif

true....how could you possibly have only 2000 miles on a 2000 busa? Unless u are a dumbazz..

(nitrousjunkie @ Jan. 03 2007,09:26) 2000 miles? hmmmmmmm.Still a gorgeous bike.
My thoughts exactly...that's not even 300 miles per year.

Thing would run like a garbage truck if it sat around that long.

it could be true. a friend of mine has a fatboy that is 3 yrs. old. not even 1500 miles. never rides. just cleans it at puts it up. why even have it?

Back